100k hp pallys

90 Tauren Paladin
like wtf never would have seen this coming iam taking 7k hits and its like nothing so iam assuming at 85 with full raid gear u could solo teh lk xD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Its been well known that Stam is going to be much higher in ratio to other stats in Cata, for all classes. Old news =]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah Prot healing at 85 is virtually the same as it was at 80, same with Ret
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah, PoI was OP in some contexts at 80 so it got nerfed even though it was balanced at 85, I wonder why casters didn't get skull f$#@%d by the nerf bat if that was the reasoning behind it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
indirect...why in azeroth are you wearing mail and leather?!? thats like a hunter wearing cloth...

you should have way more HP if you wore plate gear...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/09/2010 12:44 AMPosted by Kissieaz
yeah, PoI was OP in some contexts at 80 so it got nerfed even though it was balanced at 85, I wonder why casters didn't get skull f$#@%d by the nerf bat if that was the reasoning behind it.

They did if they were healing hybrids, same as you.
Reply Quote
12/09/2010 12:41 AMPosted by Fairelight
Yeah Prot healing at 85 is virtually the same as it was at 80, same with Ret

WoG isn't scaling at all it seems, even as holy with ~4k spell power its healing only slightly higher than Ret's, but thats due to x% modifiers holy has.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/09/2010 10:40 AMPosted by Joshavia
indirect...why in azeroth are you wearing mail and leather?!? thats like a hunter wearing cloth...

you should have way more HP if you wore plate gear...

Stamina has been normalized though all armor types now, Plate doesn't have a huge stamina advantage over other armor classes now. (For DPS/Healer gear)
Reply Quote
60 Human Priest
100k hp in greens and blues. 200k hp in full epics raid buffed. I wouldn't be surprised if we push 500k hp near the end of Cataclysm. That'd be funny.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
12/09/2010 11:57 AMPosted by Jondoe
100k hp in greens and blues. 200k hp in full epics raid buffed. I wouldn't be surprised if we push 500k hp near the end of Cataclysm. That'd be funny.

Next expansion, over mil health? More health than vael? I'm not liking this whole stat inflation thing to be honest. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/08/2010 7:56 PMPosted by Waynepaladin
like wtf never would have seen this coming iam taking 7k hits and its like nothing so iam assuming at 85 with full raid gear u could solo teh lk xD

The lich kings abilities scale with health.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
well at least we know lk won't be farmed by nubs for the achieve.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/09/2010 11:15 PMPosted by Umichi
well at least we know lk won't be farmed by nubs for the achieve.

id say LK reg mode will be just as puggable as vash/Kael/illidan were at 80.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
need more stam man! 100k is really low!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]