I got kicked because I go OOM

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Personally, as long as I pay attention to the spells I'm casting, and maintain half decent situational awareness (ie. enough to realize what spell I need) I'm doing fine. Boss fights are ending right around OOM, which is where they should be. The only time I've had people die so far are when I choose the wrong heal for the situation (usually going for a slow big heal rather than a fast small heal), and at that point I can't recognize that, and fix it on the next attempt.

Still finding Light of Dawn really awkward to use though. Loving holy radiance!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I consider any mana that I have after most fights to be an bonus.
Reply Quote
83 Human Paladin
my daughter, who has played shammy healer, primarily, said, you need to keep recount going during serious instances/raids, and when mana becomes an issue, only spend it on your top dps and tank. seems logical (albeit frustrating for healers).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, its tough to tell someone that they died because they simply weren't as important as someone else, but thats what it comes down to sometimes.

Good players will understand and appreciate that the boss went down because of their sacrifice.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2010 11:06 PMPosted by Karlieb

Don't touch regrowth and hardly ever touch Wild Growth and you'll be fine. Mostly. ;)

Argh that's gonna be a tough habit to break, heh.
Reply Quote
83 Human Paladin
also i'm thinking that classes that can heal, should learn to keep track of the healer's mana and assist when the going gets rough. if the healer is a priest and you are as well, don't bubble anybody. lol drives healers crazy and wastes precious seconds
Edited by Compash on 12/9/2010 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
When I read the topic name... I LOL'D SO HARD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Speaking of Hots, I think they nerfed priest Renew as well. Renew used to be the mainstay of Holy priests, but it seems to be a lot weaker now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]