a small fish in a big pond

90 Human Warlock
I guess i have to say thank you to all the horde who have left me and many other alliance alone while questing. This is a PvP server, and while I would like nothing less than old school random world PvP fun - the current questing zones would yield nothing less than a slaughter.
Their is nothing more nerve wracking then entering a cave in Vashj'ir to turn in a quest, only to be greeted by 3 alliance and 15 horde.
I inch forward to carefully position myself so to not accidently be right clicked on, and take just as much care and precision when trying to turn the quest in without accidently starting a fight.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Ya I hear you. The 1v1 stuff that comes up over a mining node or something like that is cool, but it's kinda freaky to walk up to 15 horde at a quest hub. I have yet to be ganked like that and I admire that.

Oh, and to the horde from panacea who saw me get down to couple thousand hp after pulling a few mobs--one shotting me while I'm eating isn't really that cool lol. I can deal, but I'm just saying, not cool lol.

Jimthan
GM of <Overcast>
Seattle/Puget Sound
10 Person Raiding / Rated PVP / Social
overcast.guildzilla.com

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/09/2010 8:59 AMPosted by Jimthan
Oh, and to the horde from panacea who saw me get down to couple thousand hp after pulling a few mobs--one shotting me while I'm eating isn't really that cool lol. I can deal, but I'm just saying, not cool lol.

I ran past some Shadowmourne DK in Panacea and he decided to attack me. I killed him about 5 times before he left. But yeah most of the horde have just left me alone.
Edited by Fishie on 12/9/2010 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I feel sorry for alliance on here so I don't bother them usually when they quest.

But if they dare open up on me expect to get windfury'd. (cept wuwunibs)
Or that one hunter that had 2000 health and killed himself with lightning shield ^^
Edited by Hamatsa on 12/10/2010 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm not much of a pvper (obviously), but I usually only attack allies if they attack me, or someone in my guild/group :p Otherwise I leave them alone, or sometimes even save them from being overwhelmed by mobs by helping them kill stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/10/2010 2:31 PMPosted by Hamatsa

But if they dare open up on me expect to get windfury'd. (cept wuwunibs)

It was the greatest when he said he killed you while leveling.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
12/11/2010 6:01 PMPosted by Buçk
I attacked pretty much everything except the healers...

atleast you attacked, but do you manage to kill any?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I've been leaving everyone alone myself. Had a couple people attack me and I killed them, and a couple instances of someone running into my cleave or something but for the most part everyone is leaving everyone alone and letting them do their own thing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/12/2010 12:42 AMPosted by Snooki
12/11/2010 6:01 PMPosted by Buçk
I attacked pretty much everything except the healers...

atleast you attacked, but do you manage to kill any?

OH..GOD..YOUR NAME. YES.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I liked the wtf moment presented in Tol Barad the other day while I danced next to a fight between Thrust and some people who tried to gank them in the town, and the qq of "Why didn't you help?" and "Why are they leaving you alone?"

I remember Wintergrasp and Thrust actually riding past me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I levelled my warlock first and got camped by two horde on Tuesday night, not surprising. I looked them up since I didn't seem to make a dent in their health and they were in full wrathful gladiator (I was not in PvP gear at all). No wonder, right? Got killed by them about 20 times, but other than that it hasn't been as bad as I actually expected it to be.

Just a lot of the accidental AoE on each other and the /sorry going on. :) It's nice, thanks hordies :) Cept those two ^^
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Myself and some friends are pretty new to this server, but I've been having a blast leveling up over here. I've had quite a few good rumbles while doing so. For the most part, the horde were pretty awesome in not using their weight in the fights (jumping 10 v 1 at a quest hub) and for that I'm pretty happy.

I only got aggressive when people would get too close to my mobs or mining nodes, as stated above. The most fun, recently, has been at the Crucible of Carnage. This has been the only place where horde have tried using their numbers to push alliance around. Luckily the group we have been running through these quests, the past few days, are pretty damn good players. 15 vs 4 or 5 has been pretty common. Just because there are more of ya, doesn't mean we will back down, and we appreciate you coming back for more!

Also note: if you jump us mid fight, we may pay you a visit when we finally let you have your turn.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Lol. Leveling was an all around nukefest the first hour.. No clue how many people I killed by FoKin on the quest turn-ins.. My bad though.. Got fed up with all the GIGANTIC drakes on the turn-in.. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
I enjoyed the loads of ganking, killed so many people from my old guild on Horde, Vile Slander. I never ganked the ones on my realID or the ones I liked. Oh did you hear Arena Season starts today.

Vile Slander beware I am coming back for vengeance and blood >:D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
<blockquote data-quote="15361259854"><div>Posted by Buçk</div><blockquote data-quote="14059985483"><div>Posted by Snooki</div>

atleast you attacked, but do you manage to kill any?</blockquote>

you talk mad **@! for a shaman that likes to turn into a @!**ing dog and run away. But yet... you still seen the ground. GG sit ur ass down</blockquote>

are you to suggest i stand there like a turret and try and take down 5 ppl vs just me? you sir are a prime example of never getting past 1800.
Edited by Snooki on 12/15/2010 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Between all 4 of the charaters I have ever played (2 horde 1paladin and this hunter and 2 allaince paladin and mage) over the last 5 years is that during an expansion for the most part there is a cease fire.

I respect that but sometimes it brakes when someone wants to test new spells and abilities.

Give it another week or so and guess what happens?

So I'm going to lv my paladin some time this week before its too late.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I enjoyed the loads of ganking, killed so many people from my old guild on Horde, Vile Slander. I never ganked the ones on my realID or the ones I liked. Oh did you hear Arena Season starts today.

Vile Slander beware I am coming back for vengeance and blood >:D

I have no clue who you are. But I do recall killing you quite a few times in TB...when I actually bothered to get in the queue for it. >.>

Also, I mainly left the Alliance alone while questing, unless they asked for it. ...Like that Spriest and Warrior combo from <wow most wanted> who tried to kill me while I was turning in a quest. Idiots got what they deserved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]