We've lasted as long as we have, and have as many members as we do, because we try to live by a few basic rules.
1) Don't be a Jerk. We treat each other as we would friends in real life, because *gasp* we do consider ourselves friends.
2) An Open and Welcoming Guild. We welcome people of any race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or anything else you'd define yourself as, and we have zero tolerance for racist, homophobic or any other type of hate speech. Other than anti-Belgian stuff.
3) Real Life Comes First. If you have to leave a raid suddenly because your child is sick, or your ferret is on fire, then good lord, go help them. It won't be held against you.
4) Treat Us Like People. The first three rules lead to this. Respect our time as you would anyone outside the game. If you sign up for a raid, show up. We're not pixels here to do your bidding. Treat us like we're teammates on a club soccer team or something. Respect each others time.
5) Zero Drama. We have a very low tolerance for drama, and it's one reason we've been around as long as we have, and even have thrived. We don't like drama, and while we will do our best to deal rationally and fairly with situations as they arise, we don't want them in guild chat, and we want them dealt with. if people constantly cause drama, they won't last long in Natural Order.
6) 18 and Over. We don't want Chris Hanson showing up to our house, and our guild chat can at times be ribald. 18 and over only.
We raid at 8pm server time, generally. Tuesdays and Thursdays are come one, come all raid nights, where we will do 25 mans if we have the bodies. As long as you're heroic geared, we'll try and get you raiding. Other nights (Friday and Monday generally) we do more progression raiding, and take a more select group of better geared and more experienced players to hit the harder bosses, not picked off by our Tues/Thurs raids.
We are trying to run more rated BG's, as well as group PVP, Wednesday we generally run old raids for achievements and mounts such as Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel, Obsidian Sanctum, etc. On the weekends we also run old school raids from Vanilla and BC for fun and rep. Once a month we hold a Drunken PVP night, where we gather in mumble, get drunk, and proceed to PVP, generally just causing havoc in world PVP by invading Stormwind or something.
For more about us check out our website at http://natural-order-guild.com and if interested in joining us, fill out an introduction!