[H] Natural Order - Open Recruitment

100 Tauren Druid
Natural Order is one of the oldest and largest horde guilds on Farstriders, going back to it's initial creation in the first weeks of the Burning Crusade. We are a level 25 guild, and we have a large active membership both in game, and socially on our website at http://natural-order-guild.com. We are also a growing multi-game guild with active guilds in Rifts as well as a few other games.

-----

We've lasted as long as we have, and have as many members as we do, because we try to live by a few basic rules.

1) Don't be a Jerk. We treat each other as we would friends in real life, because *gasp* we do consider ourselves friends.

2) An Open and Welcoming Guild. We welcome people of any race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or anything else you'd define yourself as, and we have zero tolerance for racist, homophobic or any other type of hate speech. Other than anti-Belgian stuff.

3) Real Life Comes First. If you have to leave a raid suddenly because your child is sick, or your ferret is on fire, then good lord, go help them. It won't be held against you.

4) Treat Us Like People. The first three rules lead to this. Respect our time as you would anyone outside the game. If you sign up for a raid, show up. We're not pixels here to do your bidding. Treat us like we're teammates on a club soccer team or something. Respect each others time.

5) Zero Drama. We have a very low tolerance for drama, and it's one reason we've been around as long as we have, and even have thrived. We don't like drama, and while we will do our best to deal rationally and fairly with situations as they arise, we don't want them in guild chat, and we want them dealt with. if people constantly cause drama, they won't last long in Natural Order.

6) 18 and Over. We don't want Chris Hanson showing up to our house, and our guild chat can at times be ribald. 18 and over only.

-----

We raid at 8pm server time, generally. Tuesdays and Thursdays are come one, come all raid nights, where we will do 25 mans if we have the bodies. As long as you're heroic geared, we'll try and get you raiding. Other nights (Friday and Monday generally) we do more progression raiding, and take a more select group of better geared and more experienced players to hit the harder bosses, not picked off by our Tues/Thurs raids.

We are trying to run more rated BG's, as well as group PVP, Wednesday we generally run old raids for achievements and mounts such as Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel, Obsidian Sanctum, etc. On the weekends we also run old school raids from Vanilla and BC for fun and rep. Once a month we hold a Drunken PVP night, where we gather in mumble, get drunk, and proceed to PVP, generally just causing havoc in world PVP by invading Stormwind or something.

-----

For more about us check out our website at http://natural-order-guild.com and if interested in joining us, fill out an introduction!
Edited by Talarashne on 4/12/2011 8:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You forgot to say what classes we're recruiting for, so I pulled this from our old recruitment thread.

Death Knight - Resto spec only

Druid - 1 Panzerkin Tank

Hunter - No specific spec, but must be able to pull aggro from the tank within 1 second of a pull, and then feign death so you live, and the entire raid wipes.

Mage - Same but with iceblock.

Paladin - Since you're gonna get nerfed hard pretty soon, and we all know it, this is mostly a pity listing.

Priest - Must worship one of the old gods and be really creepy and RP about it even when we ask you to stop.

Rogue - Any spec, but we're not giving you guild bank access, so don't even peddle us any sob story about how you help orphans. We know all about you my friend.

Shaman - Must use totems. Seriously. We have a shaman that doesn't use totems. He's that lazy.

Warlock - Any spec, but it depends on how cool your demon's names are. Kokik or something along those lines would be perfect.

Warrior - Preferably one that wears plate armor and carries one or two swords, and sometimes a shield.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/09/2010 9:23 AMPosted by Ikuri

Hunter - No specific spec, but must be able to pull aggro from the tank within 1 second of a pull, and then feign death so you live, and the entire raid wipes. Are you making fun of me?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/09/2010 9:34 AMPosted by Cacciatore

Are you making fun of me?

If the shoe fits. ;)

j/k ilu <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
We know all about you my friend.

I believe I was acquitted.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
12/09/2010 11:10 AMPosted by Huygens
We know all about you my friend.

I believe I was acquitted.

Doesn't make you innocent
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/09/2010 6:17 AMPosted by Talarashne
because your child is sick, or your ferret is on fire

I'm so using that excuse if I ever raid with you.

[Raid] Mek: brb gus ferret on fire
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Priest - Must worship one of the old gods and be really creepy and RP about it even when we ask you to stop.

Give in to your fear... Kill them all... before they kill you...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
The Shaman in question isn't lazy about using totems, he has phronemophobia (fear of thinking). He also exhibits tropophobia (fear of moving or making changes) and zemmiphobia (fear of the great mole rat).

These phobias of his have made him incapable of using his totems.
Edited by Wakawakataka on 12/9/2010 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Iky can I have bank access yet I've been an officer for like a year. I'm sick of asking the recruits for some peaceblooms and light leather.

On a more serious note theres an epidemic around. Literally every minute thousands of alliance go unstabbed. My charity aims to remedy this problem. With your small donation of just 10 gold a month we will gouge every Gnome and dropkick every Draenei that is in dire need. Please Please Please think of the baby wind riders.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/09/2010 12:34 PMPosted by Wakawakataka
The Shaman in question isn't lazy about using totems, he has phronemophobia (fear of thinking). He also exhibits tropophobia (fear of moving or making changes) and zemmiphobia (fear of the great mole rat).

I thought he had Sammophobia (fear of Sammael discussing the natural world in /gchat again).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Thats all of us Samm
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/09/2010 4:15 PMPosted by Poxumbra
Thats all of us Samm

QFT

Also, no Pox. I've seen what you do with that peacebloom and light leather, and you should be ashamed. *tsk*
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/09/2010 3:03 PMPosted by Sammael
I thought he had Sammophobia (fear of Sammael discussing the natural world in /gchat again).

OMG Bunny!

() ()
( '.' )
(")_(")
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/10/2010 4:02 PMPosted by Wakawakataka
12/09/2010 3:03 PMPosted by Sammael

OMG Bunny!

() ()
( '.' )
(")_(")

Was wondering how long it would take for you to show your furry fetish in this thread. First page. Not bad.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/10/2010 8:24 AMPosted by Limper
We all get really quiet when Samm starts to discuss real world things, and go and get a bucket. Just in case.

It's all fun and games until I start explaining what priapulid worms are. Or until I talk about bedbugs. Or until I discuss barnacles. Or . . .

[Edited because I can spell, really]
Edited by Sammael on 12/11/2010 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/11/2010 10:07 AMPosted by Sammael
We all get really quiet when Samm starts to discuss real world things, and go and get a bucket. Just in case.

It's all fun and games until I start explaining what priapulid worms are. Or until I talk about bedbugs. Or until I discuss barnacles. Or . . .

[Edited because I can spell, really]

Huh. I must have missed the bedbug discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Death Knight - Resto spec only

DKs can heal themselves...since when?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]