[H] Natural Order - Open Recruitment

96 Tauren Druid
I like tanking. My favorite thing to tank is alt-tab.
Edited by Tartana on 2/15/2011 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Interesting guild...

Do you have room for another warlock?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Interesting guild...

Do you have room for another warlock?

Yes plz. WTB more range dps.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Awesome! :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/09/2010 9:23 AMPosted by Ikuri
You forgot to say what classes we're recruiting for, so I pulled this from our old recruitment thread.

Death Knight - Resto spec only

Druid - 1 Panzerkin Tank

Hunter - No specific spec, but must be able to pull aggro from the tank within 1 second of a pull, and then feign death so you live, and the entire raid wipes.

Mage - Same but with iceblock.

Paladin - Since you're gonna get nerfed hard pretty soon, and we all know it, this is mostly a pity listing.

Priest - Must worship one of the old gods and be really creepy and RP about it even when we ask you to stop.

Rogue - Any spec, but we're not giving you guild bank access, so don't even peddle us any sob story about how you help orphans. We know all about you my friend.

Shaman - Must use totems. Seriously. We have a shaman that doesn't use totems. He's that lazy.

Warlock - Any spec, but it depends on how cool your demon's names are. Kokik or something along those lines would be perfect.

Warrior - Preferably one that wears plate armor and carries one or two swords, and sometimes a shield.

I lol'ed.

Bump for an awesome group of folks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for a very respectable group. Also, congrats on lvl 25 and your new mounts.

Sin
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
04/09/2011 01:02 AMPosted by Bloodydemize
you should watch out for that gnomewrecker guy, he rolls as a Disc DK (he says resto dks are for scrubs >:O) , when he tries to dps he ends up healing the boss more then he dps's it : /

Moral of the story: Don't trust a DK.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thank you Sin. If I see you in Tol Barad, I promise to respect your corpse and not let my new Kor'kron Annihilator scorpion mount eat you.

He's a hungry little bug. I call him Korky.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bumping this up since with the approach of Firelands, we're looking to fill some gaps in our raiding coverage. We're mostly looking for a few more healers. Tanks and DPS are welcome to apply too!

For more information about our guild, visit us at http://natural-order-guild.com/. We do have an app process (don't worry, it's not *too* painful) and we welcome all apps and questions.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Recruitment video! Includes chanting and cool particle effects! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_3Yk1kiKa4

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bumping this up to the top.

We currently have a need for more healers since several of our core healers have been hit with a sudden bout of this ailment called "Real Life" and are not around as much. Various causes of this "Real Life" sickness include work, family, studying for the bar, and archaeology trips. While our healers recuperate from their affliction, it's left us with a few gaps in coverage that we'd like to try and round out, specifically in the following areas:

Resto Shaman w/elemental offspec
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin

Disc priests and Resto druids are also welcome to apply (more healers is a good thing!), but we have a greater need for the other classes at this time. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
We are now looking for healers. Preferably healers that can heal mages, our mages need more healing.

Also a REAL healing class would be nice. None of this shaman and disc priest crap.

PS
We could really use a shaman and priest.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Ret heals...or GTFO!

I know you have at least one healer shaman...cause he runs around Tol Barad and I have to chase him and kill him or he keeps all the damn horde alive. Forget the name...but I remember the NO guild tag.

Also, bump for good people.

Sin
Reply Quote
75 Goblin Death Knight
I'm a resto DK but my gear sucks 8-(. Don't tell my guild I posted here O_o. They are a very jealous lot of tranny goblins with wicked tempers!!!

Hi, I'm Suga!
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Rogue
Well I have a raid ready Hunter is Ilvl 356+ gear
Resto/Elemental Shammy that is gearing in heroics now
Boomkin/Resto Druid that is just starting heroics
a a Holy/Ret Pally that I am still leveling to 85-( currently 81 half way to82) really love Holy and would prefer to heal on this toon.

I like to raid but it will not be a huge issue if I have to sit out

So I might give you guys a try .
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Well I have a raid ready Hunter is Ilvl 356+ gear
Resto/Elemental Shammy that is gearing in heroics now
Boomkin/Resto Druid that is just starting heroics
a a Holy/Ret Pally that I am still leveling to 85-( currently 81 half way to82) really love Holy and would prefer to heal on this toon.

I like to raid but it will not be a huge issue if I have to sit out

So I might give you guys a try .

You're more than welcome to! We'd love more healers! :)

Ret heals...or GTFO!

I know you have at least one healer shaman...cause he runs around Tol Barad and I have to chase him and kill him or he keeps all the damn horde alive. Forget the name...but I remember the NO guild tag.

Also, bump for good people.

Sin

Did the shaman drop totems? Because we have one that doesn't use them. He says they're a waste of energy. He's that lazy. :-/
Edited by Ikuri on 7/12/2011 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
[quote]Did the shaman drop totems? Because we have one that doesn't use them. He says they're a waste of energy. He's that lazy. :-/

Does he ride the short bus with the rogues who don't use poisons?

Sin
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
07/13/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Sinsallad
[quote]Did the shaman drop totems? Because we have one that doesn't use them. He says they're a waste of energy. He's that lazy. :-/

Does he ride the short bus with the rogues who don't use poisons?

Sin

I resemble that remark.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]