[H] Natural Order - Open Recruitment

90 Blood Elf Priest
07/13/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Sinsallad
[quote]Did the shaman drop totems? Because we have one that doesn't use them. He says they're a waste of energy. He's that lazy. :-/

Does he ride the short bus with the rogues who don't use poisons?

Sin

Dude, ALL of our shamans ride the short bus. That's why we need new ones!

Which reminds me, our FAIL resto shaman is working nights now, so we're looking for a resto shaman to come raid Firelands with us. Must use totems and @#%!% endlessly in Mumble about how Time Warp isn't as good as Bloodlust. Thx!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ok, serious post time, since I have to get serious about doing some recruiting. ;)

WHO WE ARE

Natural Order is one of the oldest guilds Horde-side on the server. We were the first guild Horde-side to hit lvl25 (think we were second overall on the server? *shakes fist good-naturedly at Aegis*) and we've successfully managed to keep our guild friendly, casual, and open to players of all backgrounds, playstyles, and interests. We have a dedicated leadership core, an active guild forums, and a great membership base!

During Wrath we were one of the main raiding guilds Horde-side. At the end of Wrath, we were the only Horde guild still fielding 25man raids, and often ran multiple 10man raids on our raid nights. We did all of this while raiding as a casual raid guild with an inclusive raiding policy, and managed to do it pretty well! :)

With Cata however, our raiding core has taken a hit from the fist of the angry god called "Real Life". So we're looking to fill out our raiding groups and are recruiting for the following classes and roles:

HEALERS

• Priests - We could definitely use a competent Holy priest that would do well as a raid healer. Disc Priests are also welcome to apply, though Holy Priests would have greater raiding opportunities with us.

• Shamans - We are desperate for a Resto Shaman! Bonus if they have an Elemental offspec.

• Druids - We have a number of terrific resto Druid healers, however more are always welcome. Raid spots may be limited though.

• Paladins - Although we have a few Holy Paladins, I'd love one that can commit to our raiding schedule on a regular basis.

TANKS

Although we already have several really awesome tanks in our guild, we're open to recruiting tanks with melee offspecs that don't mind switching back and forth on an as-needed basis. A dedicated DK tank would be nice to have, since we don't currently have one.

DPS-RANGED

• Warlock - We could use another warlock, either Destruction or Affliction.

• Boomkin - We could definitely use a Balance Druid able to commit to raiding on a fairly regular basis.

• Elemental Shaman - we have NO ele Shamans at this time and could certainly use one who can commit to our raid schedule bonus if they also have a resto spec!)

DPS - MELEE

We've got a good balance of melee players, but there is room for an Enhancement Shaman and/or a DK to join us on raid nights.

WHY JOIN?

We take the approach that being a casual guild doesn't mean we don't take raiding seriously. Our raid leadership is comprised of several officers, who are experienced raiders with previous "hardcore progression" backgrounds, that communicate daily and work as a team to meet the raiding needs/wants of our guild. Our philosophy is that raiding should be fun, and that anyone willing to put in the time and effort to be raid-ready should get the chance to do so. Even if you aren't really geared for raiding, have never raided before, but would really like to give it a shot, that's ok! We can help you get geared up and teach you all about the encounters, while having fun together along the way. :)

So if you're interested in raiding and might be in search of a new WoW home that is friendly, casual, sociable and fun, please visit our forums at http://natural-order-guild.com, take the time to read over our rules, and post an application! If you have questions, comments, or just want to say "HAI!", look us up inworld too! (do /who natural order)
Edited by Ikuri on 7/15/2011 2:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
"Hunter - No specific spec, but must be able to pull aggro from the tank within 1 second of a pull, and then feign death so you live, and the entire raid wipes.

Mage - Same but with iceblock. "

I've got this down to a science. The trick is to spec Frost and then pop all your cool downs (except mirror images) and score a quick deep freeze before a the tank has a chance to get a good lead on aggro - then right when the mob gets close, pop mirrors and frost nova (make sure you're standing next to a clothy healer - Iky works well) so the mob will start 1-shoting the folks in range and then invis out FTW!

"Free Mechanical Squirrel with every application" - what's up witht that? I filled the 1st three guild tabs with squirrels, but 3/4 of them were gone this morning. You gals have to stop running the batteries out of yours every night! geesh!
Edited by Magechick on 7/16/2011 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking to round out our healer corps with a few more, especially that elusive resto shaman and/or a holy priest!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So I'm SUPER happy that our recruiting has paid off and we've had some awesome new healers join our ranks, plus had a few old ones return. Yay! Ironically though, now we need DPS! We're open to recruiting any DPS that are interested in raiding. We're currently 3/7 in Firelands after tonight and have been 12/12 for a while. If you like to raid, but can't commit to the schedule of a progression raiding guild, or are tired of not getting a chance to be on a raid team, then please look us up! Our inclusive raiding policy means that we strive to get everyone a chance to raid, yet inclusion doesn't mean no progression. Visit us at http://natural-order-guild.com to see more about our raiding policy and fill out an application! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for some more dps to round out a second 10man team! Our raids are pushing Firelands progression. If interested, please check out our website above, or feel free to contact me in world. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for some more DPS interested in pushing Firelands progression (we're currently 4/7) to help round out a second 10man group. Any DPS is fine, though we could certainly use a warlock, shadow priest, boomkin, ele shaman, DK, warrior or ret pally. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
What's a shaman?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
09/11/2011 05:25 PMPosted by Spiritstomp
What's a shaman?

Your time with the peace-pipe should give you an insight.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
we could certainly use a...ret pally. :)

I will never join the dark side, NEVAAA!

Sin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/17/2011 06:21 PMPosted by Sinsallad
we could certainly use a...ret pally. :)

I will never join the dark side, NEVAAA!

Sin

But we have cookies! Also, beer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Happy to say that Natural Order is once again capable of fielding 25man raids again. Woot! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2011 10:38 AMPosted by Gendry
Reading this thread has amused me for a good solid 20 minutes at work, therefore, I will bump. :)

/tiphat Thank you good sir! If you find this thread amusing, you should see our official forums! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was going to app on my 80 DK, but then I remembered I hate Apps. So I'll trade you a free *forum bump* for a guild invite. :)

~Gendry

But our app is different! It's not just a guild application...it's a vehicle by which we get to know and understand each other. Share our deepest, most innermost thoughts on subjects ranging from your personal assessment of your playing skills, to your sordid (or not) history of guild memberships, to your thoughts on grammar and punctuation, parachute pants, and hectocotylus.

It's completely necessary and nearly painless, honest! ;)

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Playing Skills : None

Guild History : Company of Wolves (Alliance Farstriders), Company of Wolves (Horde Farstriders), Company of Wolves (Horde Moon Gaurd),

Thoughts on grammar and punctuation: i has no problem with splling of wordz and using commas

Parachute pants: I would rather wear no pants, in fact i'm not wearing pants now, actually, I rarely wear pants.

hectocotylus : Wow googled that..does that mean squids can get pregnant with a handshake?

For the record I read the guild bible; Colgate.

Now if only this were posted on our website forums.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Working on Rags 25 man, had a couple of 10's down it the last couple of weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Aaaaaaaaand Rags25 is down! Yay us! HEROIC TIME!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]