[H] Natural Order - Open Recruitment

100 Blood Elf Mage
Bump!

Been a while, but we can always use some more folks - raiders or otherwise. We're currently 8/8 for Dragonsoul, but I don't think we've even tried for heroic modes yet - probably spend a few more weeks getting everyone else the basic achievment and some more gear.

The good thing about being right between fielding a 25-man group or 2x 10-mans is that is gives us a bit of flexibility. At the moment we can use just about any class or spec - additional mages are welcome to apply, but you don't get any loot ;)

Check us out: www.Natural-Order-Guild.com
Reply Quote
88 Undead Hunter
I tried to register to apply, but got no password email, so I am stuck.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
NOW HIRING PEOPLE TO CLEAN MY PET STABLES.

They get messy. All that alliance flesh falling out of the teeth of my corehound gets kinda ripe.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
BUMP THIS SHIZNIT! We're still going strong in Mists and as always are looking for new recruits. We're still actively raiding and are always welcome to new comers, both to the guild and to the raiding scene.

Currently, we're a little shy on DPS for raiding, but we're making due. Any and all classes and specs are always welcome since we don't lock you down to a raiding schedule, but consistancy is ALWAYS a plus.

Even if raiding isn't your thing, come and join us. Hang out, level an alt, pick our brains, do some old school dungeons for achvs and mounts/transmogs. All are welcome in Natural Order! Drop an application off a Natural-Order-Guild.com and lets see what's to become of you =D

Btw - First bump of 2013, Xyro the long lost, but not forgotten Warlock slash Death Knight..FOR THE HORDE!
Edited by Zyro on 1/26/2013 12:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Still here! What's in been - just past 7 years since Farstriders opened up? Hard to think that we've been around that long, but we have. Still raiding every week.

We could always use some more people though. Spec, gearscore, or experience is not a requirement - we're always open to good people*.

Come check us out at www.Natural-Order-Guild.com

(*although trying to clear ToES with 9 Disc priests and 1 Lock has proved that Blizz's comments about "bring the player, not the class" may need a bit of tweaking.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]