Level 85 Prot Spec and Glyphs

85 Human Paladin
I've read that stam is still king as far as enchants and gems are concerned but I cannot for the life of me find the talent spread and glyphs for Prot Paladins at level 85.

Any level 85 Prot Paladins out there that can share their spec and glyphs or anyone with that has a helpful link?

all help appreciated
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There isn't a cookie cutter build.
There are just too many "flavor" talents for one build to be the standard for all encounters.
Several talents are better for AoE/Trash tanking, and others for single target.
Several are better if you self-heal, but are worthless if you don't.

What I CAN give you is a list of Core talents that every 85 prot paladin should have:
Divinity, Judgements of the Just, Toughness, Sanctuary, Hammer of the Righteous, Wrath of the Lightbringer, Reckoning, Shield of the Righteous, Vindication, Holy Shield, Sacred Duty, Shield of the Templar, Ardent Defender

That leaves you with a mandatory 6 "flavor" points in protection, then an additional 10 to put anywhere.

I believe Theck is working on updating his threat graphs for 85. They're usually fairly potent in helping me to decide what to do with the rest of my points. http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/index.php?f=1&t=29589&rb_v=viewtopic
Edited by Cphor on 12/9/2010 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]