Server Probs?

Is anyone getting disconnected from the server atm? when i get to my guy and try to log into the game i get disconnected from server......???
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Mage
I was having those intermittent issues when I was trying out the Worgen class, Gilneas starting zone when you start is ok, though there is a tiny bit of lag when your reaching the dead guard to start the questline... but I noticed throughout the game (on both sides) that I kept getting disconnected at the most unopportune moments. So I feel like these issues are probably due to people playing on the server at the same time and causing a spike in the load of the server. However, I just deal with it; after all the expansion just came out so we probably are going to experience this for awhile. It sucks.. but we do what we must to have the best time while dealing with this thorn in our side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]