BUG: Full Circle

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can confirm it as well ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The door didn't open the first couple times for me...kind of. Although the door opened, it revealed a similar door behind it that no one on the boat could walk through. After the second trip to the surface, the door decided to really open. I ran in and proceeded to take the trip down several more times and still didn't get credit for the quest. I tried standing in different rooms. Nothing worked. Other players experiencing a similar problem.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Same happening on Azjol-Nerub... tried everything I could think of.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Zen
as well as the npcs in the ship appering then disappering every 5 sec and see the lv 85 elite is in the caverns wich should be gone if you completed the quest right? any one know if that elite attacks ya cause i only see 1 way out of the cavern and its like blocking the way
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Same door isn't opening on the boat for Malorne either :( sigh issues with phasing I guess.
After the boat took off, I got into the bottom by just running up against the door non-stop, rode boat all the way around another time.
Edited by Mitsukai on 12/9/2010 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Bug confirmed.
Reply Quote
12/09/2010 1:30 PMPosted by Dethstryke
Same problem on Sen'jin. I can get on the ship, but not credit. NPC's phase in and out.

In-completable.

This is what bugs me about progression chain quests. If one bugs out, you're dead in the water (no pun intended).

NEW BUG alert - I was just standing in the sub and started taking 8k damage every 3 secs for no apparent reason. Died and can't get to my body now. /sigh

I think you drowned, I noticed my breath bar was going down even with the Sea Legs buff. I cast water breathing on myself and it filled up again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just attempted to do this quest. There were a few of us on the sub, and it was bugged for everyone.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
Also confirming.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It is not working for me as well. The door doesn't open on the surface, only once you reach the destination, however you don't get credit for doing any of the quest objectives. I am sure it is a phasing issue which needs to be fixed.
Edited by Kacia on 12/9/2010 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
adding to the list of those paying to beta test....

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Zen
ah so it is a pahsing issue witch is bugging out the questing makeing everyone get no credit
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Boat is still bugged you can get in by running to the door repeatedly, but no credit for boarding or for defending the tunnel. :(
Edited by Mitsukai on 12/9/2010 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
12/09/2010 2:02 PMPosted by Gibblechips
Who cares, stop bumping this. It's the LAST quest in the line, you can go do other things

Is it really the last quest in the line? I was told it leads to more quests, but if this isn't the case then this isn't nearly as big of a deal, I suppose.
Reply Quote
Hey Blizz fix this already plz "TIME IS MONEY, FRIEND".......
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
12/09/2010 2:02 PMPosted by Gibblechips
Who cares, stop bumping this. It's the LAST quest in the line, you can go do other things

I'm doing Hyjal now, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to come back say tomorrow and finish this. Vash'jir has been really epic so far and I don't intend to leave it unfinished.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Here too
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Ugh. Making a ticket.
Reply Quote
bug confirmed. Is this a chain? Should I even bother?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]