Pally Melee Unbalanced?

85 Tauren Paladin
To my perspective, when I look at all the Melee classes; Rogues, Warriors, DKs, and Feral Druids, they all have a way to get up and close to the target. Rogues and Druids have stealth, Warriors have a charge, Dks have death grip. BUt when I look at pallies, they kind of look alittle unbalanced in this case. Hell, even the hunters are getting a stealth...

I was thinking maybe we could get something like this. Maybe a "Divine Rush" that charges the enemy and sends a beam to his location and silences all targets for 3 Seconds within 5 Yards, also generates 1 holy power or something. Or maybe like a "God's Grip" thats like the Death grip.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We get a ranged stun and blessing of freedom to stay close.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
The interrupt might need to be changed to range, wouldn help. Thats about it ... need to take changes slow. Nothing major.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/09/2010 7:10 PMPosted by Splendor

Five yards is NOT a ranged stun.

That said, Long Arm of the Law + Pursuit of Justice does tend to make this whole thing less of an issue than it used to be.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ok just one question:
who can catch a frost mage?
its impossible
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
12/09/2010 9:02 PMPosted by Jantilla

Five yards is NOT a ranged stun.

I believe it's 10 yards, 15 if glyphed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Well. ya I see what you mean about us already having things to STAY close, but say.... you're facing a warlock, and his Shadowfury or whatever his stun is off cooldown, would you run towards him blindly and get stunned and feared? And then when you are feared.. what are you gonna do now, you're out of range.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Wuterkins plz stop QQing becuz u cant beat our friend Krevasus.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can catch a frost mage they are easy just hand of freedom and log arm of the law. The only problem is spriests since cleanse was nerfed majorly
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
a good mage would use Spell Steal and steal away your hand of freedom....
then u would have to spam cleasing to end the snares, and when u finally stun them they blink im saying its impossible to a pally
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

for real? Blessing of freedom lets us keep going it doesnt close , and our ranged stun is ona very large cooldown not to mention it is dispellable and can take zero damage before breaking , if any thing our closer is the long arm of the law and lets face it that is no where even close on the provided list but it is heaps better than what we had ....nothing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]