My paladin feels like its wearing paper.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Two things:
Has anyone noticed leveling up that their paladin feels like its wearing paper? I leveled up as Ret, but was only able to take on 1 mob at a time, even though I'm in plate. I watched several warriors, dks, and rogues in the same quest zone as me pull more mobs, but every time I got more than one it seemed I had to blow cool downs. I think the biggest part of this is even my big heals barely move my HP bar, and word of glory is now useless because even If i spam it with holy power it heals for 3k of a 101k+ hp pool.

Also: anyone have a good priority list for instancing? my current one seems lack luster.
Inquisition maintained
TV
CS
HW
Judge
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Take up Prot? I've had upwards of 5 or 6 mobs on me while my wife finishes them off one by one, and we hardly ever have to stop and Heal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/10/2010 9:25 AMPosted by Âyekillû
Two things:
Has anyone noticed leveling up that their paladin feels like its wearing paper? I leveled up as Ret, but was only able to take on 1 mob at a time, even though I'm in plate. I watched several warriors, dks, and rogues in the same quest zone as me pull more mobs, but every time I got more than one it seemed I had to blow cool downs. I think the biggest part of this is even my big heals barely move my HP bar, and word of glory is now useless because even If i spam it with holy power it heals for 3k of a 101k+ hp pool.

Also: anyone have a good priority list for instancing? my current one seems lack luster.
Inquisition maintained
TV
CS
HW
Judge

Granted, I'm only 83, but I don't feel like paper against the current mobs I face. And I can pull several and take them down without much effort.

As for your rotation check out http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110342-retribution_concordance_4_0_3a/#Rotation

J should take priority over HW.
Exo procs and HoW should take priority over TV.

There is always something you could be casting. At times, you'll get multiple procs and multiple spells will be off CDs and it will just seem chaotic lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That change trust me , level 84 mobs hit me alot harder than 82 and 83 and have MUCH more health.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]