You are the worst healer I ever had.

That what a tank told me when I was healing Stonecore. We wiped the first time because I was getting mana when he first pulled and we wiped. I told him I am not a mana machine and if we don't CC I will have to stop and let me drink a lot. He response was that I was bad because none of his healers have ever run out of mana. I decided to deal with it, because getting the dungeon debuff plus 40min estimate to another group isn't fun.

To make a long story short, we got to the end, with me at fairly half mana through by keeping the dps at half health and the tank topped off between pulls. The insults didn't end but I kept my cool and did my job. I understand that heroics will be harder, but my question is will I have to deal with these kind of tanks now.

It feels like the old "We died because the healer sucks" is starting to rear its ugly head again.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
/vote kick tank

reason

stupidity

/accept
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Get to 85.

When idiot tanks and dps start kicking out every single healer to join their group, they'll start to get the clue that their healers aren't the problem. (Assuming of course that the healer is actually half-decent).
Reply Quote
MVP
83 Night Elf Priest
Someone once told me: "Tanks aren't the problem. Their mouths are."
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/10/2010 4:10 PMPosted by Snowfoxen
Someone once told me: "Tanks aren't the problem. Their mouths are."

LOL. Gold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]