*joins heroic HoO

85 Tauren Paladin
Tank bumrushes the first pack before buffs and without CC. Dies damn near instantly. I get booted for being a bad healer.

No wonder my queues as holy are instant and as protect 7 minutes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Don't pug heroics as a healer, simply not worth it currently.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/10/2010 4:13 PMPosted by Laurelle

Unfortunately I don't have a choice. New to the server and my guild consists of 5 RL pals, only one of which, other than myself plays frequently.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/10/2010 4:17 PMPosted by Grasstomouth

Unfortunately I don't have a choice. New to the server and my guild consists of 5 RL pals, only one of which, other than myself plays frequently.

I was about to bring this guy out and start healing PUGs but now Im not so sure :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/10/2010 4:22 PMPosted by Ferrus
I was about to bring this guy out and start healing PUGs but now Im not so sure :(

It's still fairly easy in the level 80-82 dungeons - pull a whole pack, AOE it down WotLK style.

As you level to 85, your spells become (comparatively) less powerful and you'll need to pay more attention.

If you get a dumb tank doing dumb things in a heroic, you'll have to tell them "I can't heal stupid."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]