Fury Warrior DPS

100 Human Warrior
Just wondering if anyone knows of a COMPLETE lvl 85 fury warrior spec. I'm looking for a proper DPS talent tree, as well as enchants, and stat caps (%27.00 HitRt and such).
What should we be shooting for to max DPS? Towards the end of LK I was usually #1 for DPS in all Raids and dungons that I entered. I'd like to get there again :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You really want between 17-19% Hit as Fury. Keeps you from over producing rage, and due to the GCD ends up being the same, or close DPS during periods where you would be "wasting" Rage if you had higher hit.

Gear for Hit (to 19%) > Exp to cap > STR > Haste > Crit > Mastery

http://wowtal.com/#k=BeB4St51.a8t.warrior.RDPZOA --- This is your spec, replace TG with SMF if you have better ilvl weapons.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/25N/100/7/60/default/#3vs00

arms the pvp spec better than fury by a wide margain...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You really want between 17-19% Hit as Fury. Keeps you from over producing rage, and due to the GCD ends up being the same, or close DPS during periods where you would be "wasting" Rage if you had higher hit.

No.

Just... No.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/978197846

Just read that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

http://wowtal.com/#k=BeB4St51.a8t.warrior.RDPZOA --- This is your spec, replace TG with SMF if you have better ilvl weapons.

Did you really just put Excessive hit as more important than strength? and Crit as fury's best stat behind its worst? LOL omg.

holy !@#$ im shocked.
Reply Quote
You're trolololing. You want around 13 to 15 percent hit. 15 is a little
High. Reforge haste to get exp cap at 26, reforge mastery to crit as well as haste when hit is at 13 to 15 percent. Stack crit and mastery after hit priority. As far as spec goes, look at mine. It's probably the best spec now for DS. Even though deep wounds took a nerf, it's still better to get the constant tick dot than an extra incite proc. You stack crit bc of you crit it gives you haste. There are so many haste buffs out there for the raid, but not any crits.

Oh, and the more you crit, the more rage you get. Keep inner rage on cd in high damage phases and enjoy true burst
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Nah, you just go arms and hope fury does well in MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
What should we be shooting for to max DPS?

Not fury, thats for sure.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
if you like fury, stick with it.
As for stats, I've heard between 13-18% hit, so split the difference, and around 15-16% seems fine and what everyone agrees on. Expertise to 26 without question.
Other then that, strength>crit>mastery>haste.

you want crit because it'll help enrage you and your mastery directly helps your crit required talents. And as flurry procs from crits, you should almost always have a full stack of flurry going so haste can be a back burner stat.
Reply Quote
Hi everybody somebody can help me for doing more dps !!!! Its about 4 years dont play wow everything have change .... can you let know me you hint or tip ... your cycle and the best talent i can put ...glyph for doing a lot a dps thx a lot forhelping me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Holly necrofeeleeaah batman! (stupid censor)
Edited by Amaterasü on 2/9/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I like how nobody who posted in 2012 noticed that it was a necro even then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]