Does anyone else like the way healing is now?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm having a blast, I'm so happy that I'm not facerolling anymore. My gameplay experience has been overall much more satisfying since cata hit, and since it started getting harder as I leveled up. I love how I actually have to try, how my limits have been pushed regularly. I enjoy it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Me too:)
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
count me in, loving every minute of it. Every time a tough boss goes down I cheer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I love it too! Have done every heroic dungeon multiple times and am now working on achievements for the mount, its been great!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/signed
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Same! Blizz, please don't nerf heroic dungeons!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/11/2010 3:11 AMPosted by Avalyne
I love it too! Have done every heroic dungeon multiple times and am now working on achievements for the mount, its been great!!!

Damn, you're quick!

I've loved healing in Cataclysm so far, though I'm not in Heroics yet so I guess my opinion isn't fully formed yet.

I didn't find regulars extremely challenging however, we'll see.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/11/2010 3:13 AMPosted by Chilico
12/11/2010 3:11 AMPosted by Avalyne

Damn, you're quick!

I've loved healing in Cataclysm so far, though I'm not in Heroics yet so I guess my opinion isn't fully formed yet.

Heroics are definitely more challenging. You'll love it as long as you're not set in the Wrath mind set.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
LOVE IT!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/11/2010 3:28 AMPosted by Dodia
12/11/2010 3:13 AMPosted by Chilico
[quote="14063572260"]I love it too! Have done every heroic dungeon multiple times and am now working on achievements for the mount, its been great!!!

Damn, you're quick!

Heroics are definitely more challenging. You'll love it as long as you're not set in the Wrath mind set.[/quote]

Hehe yeah, though these forums have me a little apprehensive I admit. xD

It's definitely been an enjoyable experience so far, a few wipes here and there but none due to my healing.

I did a 4-man of Siamat earlier tonight and it was honestly one of the most fun things I've done in this game for quite some time. It really took me back to pre-WotLK healing a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Commander Springvale in H:SFK was insanely hard to heal.

12.5K HPS at the end of the fight, which was like 2 to 3 minutes long.

But damn it was gratifying lol! I'm pretty sure I didn't make a single triage or spell selection mistake and I still almost ran out of mana.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
love it. :)
Reply Quote
Strange I don't see any druids yet on this thread
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I enjoy watching freshly dinged 85 tanks charge into the first pack of a dungeon as I run away laughing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do love healing far more than I ever did in previous expansions.

I don't like that people still feel I should be able to heal them up when they are standing in fire, sorry this isn't wotlk anymore I can no longer do things like heal a mage tanking 4 heroic mobs. The best thing about this change is it will force people to play better since healers can't correct the mistakes of dps or tanks like they were able to in wotlk.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I really like it as well, every h boss kill feels like an achievement. A lot of the current problems will sort themselves out once the general population adjusts to the new reality that we can no longer heal through stupidity or laziness. A lot of people have already realized this and are being more careful on boss pulls using every bit of strategic advantage etc, even on random heroic ques you can find some really good groups. I hope they don't nerf anything, some discrepancies between the healing classes need to be addressed but the fights themselves are fine in my opinion.

Ohh one more good thing, heals are back to insta ques in both regular and heroic dungeon finders, woot.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Loving it here too!

Please Blizzard DO NOT CAVE TO THE QQ

Let the baddies learn!
Reply Quote
The new healing system is interesting, not sure if i like it or hate it just yet.

Though with the new system, logging into WoW, and wanting to just do a quick heroic to get your daily justice points is a lot more difficult now because its kind of hard to say to everyone "hey i cant sit back and keep you guys up while you dps like crazy". I think i liked it before where raiding situations is when you require careful planning.

With this new change its going to reduce the amount of new healers i think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I approve this message!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Surprisingly enough, I'm actually having a lot of fun. I have some minor issues, definitely don't think it's perfectly tuned, but, on the whole I like the philosophy and style change significantly more than I thought I would/thought I did playing a strange character on beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]