Healing LK in Cataclysm

87 Tauren Druid
I am all for making healing more difficult and I think the changes for the most part are for the better. However my guild went back to kill the LK the other night and even though we had all gained a few levels we failed miserably. We were all going oom after phase 2 leaving Arthas with 11 million health still.

I would imagine even at 85 we are going to struggle if we try to go back. I guess we chalk it up to that fight being designed for easy healing mode, but it would be nice for Blizz to go back and change the fight to make it possible now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The problem is the simple fact that spells almost always have to be spammed (especially in Raids) and you're looking at 6k or just about that in mana per spell. Imagine that. With a spell cost like that, you're 70k mana is nothing. You're destined for multiple wipes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]