What have you done...

85 Goblin Priest
When I first read the blue posts about the change of healing in cataclysm, it sounded pretty cool.

You know, choose the right spells or you will go oom. Makes sense.

But you failed to mention the part about how the right spells WILL NOT KEEP UP WITH THE DAMAGE EVERYONE IS TAKING, and you will be forced to use the spells that MAKE YOU GO OOM, and therefore you WILL GO OOM and EVERYONE WILL DIE and THIS GAME SUCKS AND IS NO FUN ANYMORE

in the end, healing is a lot less fun than it ever was-- good job
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Even in regular dungeons, I knew tweaks were needed. It seemed odd that spells like Regrowth had no place, regardless of what was happening.

In heroics, I'm at a loss. 3xLB, HT on clearcasting procs, and Nourish spam... not only is it terribly boring, it can't keep a group alive through an encounter.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
healing is at its peak for fun. have yet to go oom like you speak of... maybe thats just a priest thing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I love it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]