Remember how excited we were...

87 Blood Elf Paladin
12/11/2010 10:27 PMPosted by Tsukiko
12/11/2010 10:19 PMPosted by Sunarra
Healing is significantly easier on Live right now than it EVER was on Beta. Good try, though. :)

You missed my point, probably on purpose.

My point was more important. =P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Agreed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I wouldn't mind so much if everyone that played the world of warcraft was a good player, and the tools used to find groups (dungeon finder/etc) had the ability to rate everyone's competency... but this isn't the case.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Oh great OP is a elitist, stfu and heal me. New healing isnt fun to me, dont care if you like it, but it sucks.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
12/11/2010 11:30 PMPosted by Garnlok
Oh great OP is a elitist, stfu and heal me. New healing isnt fun to me, dont care if you like it, but it sucks.

Really? I didn't clear LK til 30% and I'm elitist? I would disagree. I like a challenge. The new healing style makes me really work to clear through an encounter. The difference between competent healers and incompetent healers is now night and day. I'm sorry you aren't having fun having to use your brain cell, perhaps you should try playing an arcane mage?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
This just in: anyone who likes the current healing model is an elitist.
Reply Quote
12/12/2010 4:18 AMPosted by Gimpheala
This just in: anyone who likes the current healing model is an elitist.

No. Anyone who likes the current healing model because it is preventing other players from playing in "their" heroics is an elitist.

If you read the posts in support of the new healing model, the majority of posters are not saying they are having fun. What they are saying is that it is great that Cataclysm is "weeding out the baddies" so they can run the heroics for themselves.

It is as childish as a group of boys putting a sign on the door saying "No Girls Allowed."
Edited by Pocksii on 12/12/2010 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
Or you know, we want there to be some difference between healers who use their arsenal vs. healers who bind chain heal to the full keyboard and smash their head on it repeatedly?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]