Raid Healing

85 Dwarf Priest

Last night we ventured in to our first raid (10 mans). We downed one boss and went on to the defense system boss in blackwing. Our healers were 2 priests (holy) and 1 shaman as they were the only ones leveled and geared decently.

We were going ok until megatron and his aoe fire ability. As a priest I was focusing on the raid and keeping my mana full just for this ability. The other healers were helping too but the amount of mana needed to get the raid up high enough to survive the random damage bursts from the other active robot + get them safe for the next fire was very intensive.

Speaking to others were working on this encounter they were using druids and paladins and were having no real mana issues.

I am curious to know if anyone with a similar healer set up is having better success with this fight? The story I seam to be getting is go paladin / druid or go home which blows.
Edited by Dodonpachi on 12/11/2010 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
right now druid/paly combo is much stronger than priest/shaman. sucks, but way it is. you'll just have to work harder for same results.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)