The Best Shadow Priest on this Server

1 Undead Warrior
-Backpeddles, walks forward, backpeddles, walks forward again-
-Serious face-

Pommes is by far the best shadowpriest on this server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng5TgwQL6EI
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Priest
Wow that was intense! I like Pommes' style.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
<3 You Pommes. I posted the video just for you. Note: I'm not the thread author O.e
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
To unflagged. Duel me with the best character you have... then you can laugh about my style. Funny how someone TRIES to insult me, but is so bad and so ashamed of who he or she is that they need to post anonymously, LOL.

For 1 thing, i'm a pve and pvp holy priest at heart. i use shadow for questing and fending off hordes (which evidently didn't work here). Secondly, I never claimed to be the best shadow priest on the server.

Varick, i did find pebbles thank you! i think it was bugged that i couldn't see him at first cause i had gone there a few times.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
I've killed you countless times... My job now is to embarrass you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
again... says the nameless moron. you've never killed me... you're just scared i'm gonna farm you. it's ok to be scared... i don't blame you.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
*walks forward*
*backpeddles*
*walks forward*
*backpeddles*

You're the best shadowpriest ever.
Edited by Unflagged on 12/15/2010 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
*walks forward*

*backpeddles*

*walks forward*

*backpeddles*

You're the best shadowpriest ever.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Being killed by a rogue with like 8 buttons on his bar and like 3 KBs is pretty bad.
Highest 3 man team rating 1,963 is pretty bad also.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/19/2010 10:33 PMPosted by Pretend
All of the people in this thread are top tier PvPers on a top tier server.

P.S hi h-SON why don't you ever visit us in vent

Most prestigious raid title: the Kingslayer
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Being killed by a rogue with like 8 buttons on his bar and like 3 KBs is pretty bad.
Highest 3 man team rating 1,963 is pretty bad also.

I am not Varick. Also, I hope you have realized that you can have buttons on your action bars without showing them on your UI.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
come on i try my hardest to troll and you ignore me

dont play me like that
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Neuraxis, I send you this message because... I heard you got laid for paying for someone's gametime. Lewl! (Thanks for telling me Varick.)

Why do I pick on this shadowpriest? The same reason any other Warcraft nerd picks on another.

1. Pommes is bad.
2. Pommes is cocky.
3. This video was funny and I thought I would share.
Edited by Unflagged on 12/20/2010 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
i was gonna fx that chick if she wasn't nasty and i woulda double rubbered but we stopped using her vent and i didn't (although again just to clarify if she wasn't nasty or weird I probably would have)

edit: Oh right since we're throwing stones here we go

you're emo and reported mageulook for posting your myspace
you constantly used to %*@#* about him
you're always depressed and saying stupid @%*# on your myspace (also you're a !#*%%!)
you've got a horrendous fear of death [lewl thx for telling me varick etc]
you used to cut yourself
you can't stand being called out in e-public like this and will probably have varick ask me to stop or report this
you won't do the last thing i said because you know you'd prove me right and you HATE when I beat you (at everything)

I think that's checkmate i'll let you scan the board for any possible moves while I go jack off

Lol!
Why u mad tho?

[Edit]: BRB I'm going to go think about whether I wanna have sex with this chick who offered for a game time card for hours.
Edited by Wtbskill on 12/20/2010 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
i'm still jacking off i hate when you talk to me while i'm jacking off shut up

edit: also i advise you take her up on that offer if she looks alright

It's okay Neuraxis, sometimes we all need a friend to help us through our tough times. I know you're mad you don't need to hide it. :/

Also, I give you a 100% on the effort on the post from before, It must have taken a lot of effort.
0% for effectiveness though. it's okay Neuraxis, you'll get me next time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
trollolol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]