Any of my friends still here?

85 Night Elf Warrior
yeah this is cloner, so pira you better get back to alliance, i sent you a message on fb and will prob send you some mail in game
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Anyone pay any attention to this post at all anymore? =D
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Warrior
I'm back, but Beevo the druid is dead. Long live Beevo the goblin.

Former Guilds:

Entropy
Énvy
Nightmares Asylum

I quit right before BC launched, came back for a few months towards the end of Wrath, then got a Scroll of Rez last week. Stupid addiction.
Edited by Beevo on 4/3/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i think Malk stopped checking the forums after his second post. I forgot too.

Exist? as in, Ravensor's brother exist?

Has anyone seen Gwen, Beansneevil, Gnorri, Laplace or anything? Just wanted to say hi
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Ahh , I remember you. I haven't been on Smolder since:

Phobia
Kiss
and some dumb guild that sounded like a health shake....(Now it's going to bug me)

Anyway, cool that some oldies are going back, almost makes me want to dust off a char or 2.

Let Timmer ride!!
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
i think Malk stopped checking the forums after his second post. I forgot too.

Exist? as in, Ravensor's brother exist?

Has anyone seen Gwen, Beansneevil, Gnorri, Laplace or anything? Just wanted to say hi

Hey Madelyn, I think someone stole the Rebirth guild >.<
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey Madelyn, I think someone stole the Rebirth guild >.<

So I see. I've sent him an in-game mail, since I know the character, but it's not like I can do anything about it. If it's not the original Cream anymore, I can't do anything.

That stupid thing blizzard did with the guilds screwed it up. Vic canceled and I transferred everything and forgot to ginvite an alt. Not like there was much in there. I divvied up most of the stuff in the guild bank amonst whoever was left. and it was all WOTLK mats. If anything, someone made off with whatever amount of gold I left in there. I think 20K?

The most annoying thing is that it looks like he kicked everyone from the guild, and we still had Sinthia in the guild roster. Now we can't ever get him back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Yall Wildtar...Wildheart here! Druid blitzkreig!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hi, I'm back, again...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My character feels so neglected. :(
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
HI GUYS
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
< GlohnvmGf best rogue on smolderthorn.. left because of how bad it got... anyways.. hi
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
< GlohnvmGf best rogue on smolderthorn.. left because of how bad it got... anyways.. hi

I remember u
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I started out on this realm... like 6 years ago.. Neddie nailed it.

When this cross realm thing started however i started seeing old friends from Smolderthorn, and found out a few of my friends from terokkar actually transferred to Smolder. Alot in Undeniably Amazing now.. Is Panix Mek now?

I was always alliance on Smolder.. I remember quite a few people from the forums from back in the day.

Looks like not much has changed :( I might faction change one of them since it looks like most went horde anyways.

Anyone from.. Mos Eadem Knights? ( yes lol believe it or not it had 600 members back in the day and was one of the largest leveling guilds... gotta start somewhere)
Eminence?
Genesis?
SoD?
Devour?
Albus' Loopy Legos?

Darketernal/Darkaeris says hi!
Reply Quote
No Mek is not Panixx but he's a major troll

You remember us ALL folk? props
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
Eminence
Genesis
Devout
ALL

I think that's it?

YO DON'T FORGET< PaRtY SoLdIeRs>
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I heard Laplace is back. Oh snap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
07/07/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Bearaucracy
Hey Yall Wildtar...Wildheart here! Druid blitzkreig!

Wildheart! Tethys here. Miss our wsg team along with the other druids (kakarot, gwen). Too many good times
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LAPLACE. HI. Vic says Hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]