Are people actually just spamming "Heal"...

90 Worgen Druid
12/12/2010 1:08 AMPosted by Victoriaaz
Blizzard messed up my keybinds. I had Flash Heal on the 0 key (troll my keybinds if you want, I'm left handed though) for almost 5 years. When 4.0 came out, I heard that Heal supposedly going to be viable again, and out of lack of anywhere better to put it since my keys had been ergonomically very good for forever and a day, I put it on a fairly awkward Shift-0. I ended up not using it much between 4.0 and Cata so I left it there.

Once I started doing Halls of Origination, I realized that Heal was going to be used way more, and Flash Heal I'd probably only use for Surge of Light procs, so I swapped them. It's been messing with my head ever since, for the most part.

Whoa, another left handed healer. My main buttons are YHNUMOP,.789 :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
12/12/2010 12:05 AMPosted by Pocketpriest
or are they lying through their teeth?

I haven't completed a heroic yet, but I have done a couple bosses from a few different ones, and to complete them (after a few wipes from figuring out the mechanics and a strategy) I've had to use the following spells;

when you get past heroics into the raids it seems that you'll cast heal, dispel, and toss out instants and that's about it lest you run oom.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Is that just in your opinion, or do you actually have some parses to back it up. From the parses I've seen, priests and the healing system as a whole looks fine, sure there are some minor balancing issues between the healing classes but thats always been the case.

I assure you, I'll be doing more than just dispelling and casting heal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]