Any Christian Guilds?

90 Night Elf Mage
Is Parrk silly.
It'll take most of hte year to get through what I've bought in the past week.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
Parrk, that was the most feminine thing you could possibly have said. And because of that, I'm guessing you're in labor?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
If you want a Christian Guild so be it, its your right. I just think its funny that a christian group would play a game about wizards, warlocks, mages, magic, quests to kill this person or that person. Just seem's a tad ironic.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/02/2011 11:50 AMPosted by Xport
If you want a Christian Guild so be it, its your right. I just think its funny that a christian group would play a game about wizards, warlocks, mages, magic, quests to kill this person or that person. Just seem's a tad ironic.

That would imply that ALL Christians are intolerant of these things. I don't believe that's correct. Guess as long as there's people, there will be prejudices...sigh...
Reply Quote
65 Worgen Druid
12/12/2010 02:26 AMPosted by Rengeof
    I am an original on this server back now after a hiatus. Looking to see if there is a Christian guild on this server anymore? If not post here if you might be interested in helping to form one. If you know of one please post that as well. Thanks.

Rengeof,

Hello, well I am not sure if u are still looking for a Christian guild, but if u like to move to another server, I have one in Khadgar. Almost 3 months old, and I have 30 members. If you like to see what we are: www.awakeningkhadgar.guildportal.com Otherwise I hope u can find the right guild. GB
Reply Quote
58 Dwarf Death Knight
Right now, I'm using the shortest name possible with no guild name for visibility issues in PvP. But I can tell you that when I'm in a guild, I want my colleagues to be available on Sunday mornings for raiding.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
"with no guild name for visibility issues in pvp"

Can't you just disable that crap in interface options.

Scrub.

and who raids on a sunday morning? If I had to wake up early to raid, I would slap a [insert anything you want here]

you're pretty bad at this forum game
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I and my minimum-wage job wouldn't be totally pissed off by this if it was for charity in some way. The mount should be Epicus Maximus.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
LOL They have a guild TOO??
Reply Quote
24 Human Warrior
arise my champion!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
There are no Christian guilds as computers are the tool of Satan.

Log off immediately and go to confession.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I'm starting a guild strictly for the Amish but i'm having trouble finding 4 Amish to sign the charter...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/09/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Hetaira
arise my champion!

just pure awesome
Reply Quote
[quote="16574284070"][quote]

Mormon's are not listed as a Christian denomination, rather its own religion. Like Judiasm or Islam.

While checking this server out i noticed this post and just had to correct it. I am a real Mormon and therefore can testify that Mormons are Christians, to be a Christian you must believe in Jesus Christ and since Mormons are all about Christ we are indeed Christians. Hope this clears somethings up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]