WTS Darkmoon card: Volcano

85 Human Priest
WTS Darkmoon card: Volcano
321 mastery rating
on proc deals 1837 fire damage and gives a 1600 (!) intellect buff that lasts 12 seconds

pretty much the cata equivalent of darkmoon card: greatness for caster dps.

40k. Please send me an in-game mail if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
damn that is nice
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
He's not actually selling it. He's giving it to me out of the goodness of his heart (and because I told him I'd cook some tauren burgers afterwards).
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
woh I missed the part about tauren burgers... but can't you just cook them with your "fireball" spell?
Edited by Fellandra on 12/13/2010 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
What a Gr8 trinket
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Actually, I heard he's making all us casters one of those smecksy trinks cause he claims to do naughty things with our mothers. 'Tis the season n all that!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Yeah I might make some more of these trinkets for you guys... if you... you know... FARMED ME SOME HERBS!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
But...but...but I'm not a posie picker!! I can, you know, get you other things....*wink wink*
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
yeah I'm not into furries. Maybe if you race changed to gnome!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Sorry Lillith - the trinket sold. You'll have to satisfy your pyromaniac tendencies in a different way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]