Archeology dino mount?

85 Dwarf Warrior
Fastest way to get it?

How high will i need my archeology to be?

Where do i need to go and what do i need to do?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
no fast way.. had a guildy get the mount.. but keep in mind that he is 82 and all the experience he gained was from Archeology.. he hasnt done any quests yet.. it is a long grind..
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
When did he get it? Like right away? I might do some archeology later tonight not sure haha.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
You need to have 225 archelogy. Then you farm fossil dig sites till the arche book gives you the pattern to make the dino. you then farm more fossil dig sites till you get the 100 required to make the mount
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol.. right away,, no way.. do you really think bliz would give you the mount 20 artifacts in?.. archeology is a grind that i find is best done when i'm half asleep and drinking coffee,,
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Generally speaking, so long as you level Arch from 1-525 in Eastern Kingdoms; you'll most likely get the mount by the time you max it out.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
so link i have a lvl 65 hunter at 97 skill would i be able to get the dino mount?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 6:52 PMPosted by Adx
When did he get it? Like right away? I might do some archeology later tonight not sure haha.

I know people who had it before they had 200 skill. I have 525+ and haven't seen it yet.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
like not link sorry

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/26/2011 8:03 AMPosted by Prescious
I got it early but it sucks it bounces so much it makes me sick to watch it

It is the same model type as the Raven Lord and Raptor mounts right? I just want it to add to my collection, doubt I would ever ride it except immediately after. The bouncing inspires motion sickness.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
i have a lvl 65 ya 97 points and havent found it yet
Reply Quote
53 Human Paladin
do i get in in fossile areas or anywhere?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
03/26/2011 8:15 AMPosted by Pallytomaxed
do i get in in fossile areas or anywhere?

You can only get fossil fragments in the area that appears on your map to collect fragments. Please note though that many times you have to survey somewhere else on your map to unlock more places to survey fossil sites for archaeology.;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]