Getting Screenshots on Windows 7

(Locked)

64 Worgen Warrior
I have a Windows 7 computer and, for some reason, can't find the area where my screenshots would be. I've searched for them in the 'search' bar, checked all the WoW folders and come up empty handed. Could somebody possibly lead me in the right direction?
80 Gnome Priest
12/12/2010 9:20 PMPosted by Chitsume
I have a Windows 7 computer and, for some reason, can't find the area where my screenshots would be. I've searched for them in the 'search' bar, checked all the WoW folders and come up empty handed. Could somebody possibly lead me in the right direction?

Screenshots go into the screenshots folder inside wow... -Win7 64 bit here, suggest doing a search for screenshot, thats how they are all called screenshot648329 or similar

90 Draenei Shaman
I am the administrator and I still can't seem to find them =/
90 Draenei Shaman
Nevermind haha I found it under C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Screenshots

weird place for them to save =/ but at least I have them now!
85 Draenei Shaman
01/18/2011 12:24 PMPosted by Nerazgulio
I think the game folder is the least weird place for them to save...

This.

it's the most obvious place to put them.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
For some odd reason I have never been able to take screen shots in this game and I've never had a folder for them. This is they only game on my pc that has this problem.
Blizzard Employee
01/18/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Gwenny
Nevermind haha I found it under C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Screenshots

Another way to get to this location is to right click your WoW icon and select 'Open File location'. This should open up the main WoW folder.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Don't forget you can also use the "snipping tool" if you want to capture just part of your screen. That was added in windows 7.
85 Night Elf Druid
Could you explain?
85 Dwarf Paladin
I have tried everything on this forum and I get nothing. Can some one please help me?
86 Goblin Warlock
07/10/2011 12:49 PMPosted by Gizmobeard
I have tried everything on this forum and I get nothing. Can some one please help me?

This is a 6 month old topic.

Please create your own topic with as much information as possible in the Technical Support Forum.
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Yay thanks I found it ^,..,^
86 Goblin Warlock
10/16/2011 03:31 PMPosted by Ketsune
Yay thanks I found it ^,..,^

Good lord...This is a 3 month old thread.

Please be watchful of when the last post was before replying with "me too" responses.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]