New Server (Fresh Start) - LF Guild

85 Worgen Rogue
Hello all,

I am in the market for a guild thats fairly relaxing, easy going and has fun doing what they do best.

I don't mind Raiding, but its not my number one and im sure I can always find pick up groups on any given server if my prospective guild doesn't raid.

RP is okay too or not, doesn't really matter to me.

I tend to play at night after work till the wee hours, but usually all day on my days off.

Im just looking for new friends, fun and... whats another catchy F-word?.

Look me up online or respond here if I might be a fit for your guild or a guild you know.

Thanks for reading and your time.

Shademane
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hiyas Shademane :)

I saw your post and thought you might find Infinite Asylum interesting. You can learn more about what IA is about by visiting our website at http://infiniteasylum.guildportal.com . You can even apply for membership via our recruitment forums by filling out a quick application :) If you have any questions you can always find any IA member in game or post here or on our website.

We're a laid back social guild. We're completely uncensored, and we don't raid. We're all about friends, fun events and having a laugh. But like I said, you can learn all about us on the site :) Hope to see you around Azeroth soon. Welcome to the Scryers!!

If you need any help at all, feel free to ask!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]