It's a PvP server....get over it

85 Orc Death Knight
12/13/2010 7:21 AMPosted by Toobeastly
So far since i started leveling i've killed or made an attempt to kill almost every alliance i've seen and have had multiple get on horde characters and complain, it's your fault for picking a pvp server and also for being bad. If you're going to play on this realm either learn to pvp or learn to DIE!

Chill holmes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Worse than the kids who make horde characters to complain are the kids who feel the need to post in threads like this to flaunt the fact they got an HK or two. No, you turdfollowers didn't post here due to outrage. You posted to try to impress the rest of the server. On our behalf, a few HKs are business as usual /unimpressed.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I was going to tally up all the lifetime HKs of everybody in this thread and declare that you're all terrible and that I hate you, but I got as far down as Sentra and I was all like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

Of course, if you dont count Sentra - BECAUSE SENTRA DOESNT COUNT DAMNIT - then I'm pretty sure I do.

-red text-
oh gawddamnit Berlyn
i might not quit this game if there was a FoS for 1,000,000 HKs.
Edited by Jeddite on 12/14/2010 11:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Posted by Jeddite
I was going to tally up all the lifetime HKs of everybody in this thread and declare that you're all terrible and that I hate you, but I got as far down as Sentra and I was all like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

Of course, if you dont count Sentra - BECAUSE SENTRA DOESNT COUNT DAMNIT - then I'm pretty sure I do.

-red text-

oh gawddamnit Berlyn

i might not quit this game if there was a FoS for 1,000,000 HKs.

I think my old rogue even has more than my current chars :(

and yes please Burny!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]