Ret pallys engineers in world PvP

100 Human Paladin
Ok so i caved in and decided to spend the gold to lvl engineering and got to thinking of a very cute macro to make.

/use guardian of the ancient king 4-9k a swing up 20 seconds
/use Elementium dragonling 3-6k a hit up 1 minute
/use avenging wrath
/cast hammer of wrath you know what ur own hammer damage is lets say 25k average
/use high powered bolt launcher 6800-15k damage
/use Tazik Shocker 4k-9k
It's expensive because you use an obsidium bolt every time but lol what else is there to say other than lol.
^ added damage from min non crit to max'ish crit

Combined total'ish = 42k-63k damage instantly if the stars alligned and everything crit

Also this would be if they are at ranged in melee you would of course do much more.I
suggest you try it out it's beyond halarious when someone runs up to attack you.
Edited by Ritalynn on 12/13/2010 2:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LMFAO i tried this i have maxxed engy on my paladin but first what i did was got 5 holy power and popped enquisition rofl this is great haha
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
wat. video prz
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm at work right now, i'll put a video up as soon as i get meh some fraps.
Reply Quote
It's kinda sad they don't have grenades you could add in that somewhere.

... And now I want to level engineering to try this. Crap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/13/2010 8:26 AMPosted by Ritalynn
Ok so i caved in and decided to spend the gold to lvl engineering and got to thinking of a very cute macro to make.

/use guardian of the ancient king
/use Elementium dragonling
/use avenging wrath
/cast hammer of wrath
/use high powered bolt launcher
/use glove rocket enchant

It's expensive because you use an obsidium bolt every time but lol what else is there to say other than lol.

I suggest you try it out it's beyond halarious when someone runs up to attack you.

Elementium Dragonling is the only Trinket listed right? What about Cannonball Runner as well? And if you /kiss mojo with your wings on will you be a frog with wings or will they go away?
Edited by Babyfactory on 12/13/2010 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
If you kiss mojo, you get silenced for the duration of your frog appearance. Had more than one wipe from healers thinking it would be cool to heal as a frog.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/13/2010 2:41 PMPosted by Tailbiter
If you kiss mojo, you get silenced for the duration of your frog appearance. Had more than one wipe from healers thinking it would be cool to heal as a frog.

I would assume your wings go away then lol. So no Mojo. We must seek out every item in WoW that does not use the Global Cooldown (or shared CD) and add them to this list. Even if it doesn't affect combat at all. This has inspired me to have the ultimate macro. And Now I'm levelling Engineering.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i bound crusader strike to
goblin weather machine
troll dice
dalaran coin

^^^ This will make people rage

DING! flip!
THUNDERRRRRRRR!!!!
Ritalynn rolls (1-6)
Ritalynn rolls (1-6)
Ritalynn rolls (1-6)
Ritalynn flips dalaran coin
X Catches dalaran coin x up.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Do you know if there's a way to search wowhead for items that don't use the GCD?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]