The Earthen Ring REP

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I am glad this was finally hot fixed.... How about giving the rep to everyone who has already completed large portions of the zone?

Just the rep we missed. If that is to difficeult how about making all of teh hostile maobs in the zone give rep for a day,weekend, or week.

Seriosly It is not like I can go back and complete all of those quests again.

Right now I just have to hope I have enough quests left so that I can get friendly and buy the tabard.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I was wondering the same thing. I should be half way through honored by now if it weren't for this nasty bug. 40 quests left in Vashj'ir and still nothing to show for. How am i supposed to buy the tabard?
Reply Quote
45 Orc Warrior
SECONDED holy crap I was shocked to see it wasn't retroactive. Revered with Hyjal after that zone and...neutral with Earthen Ring after Vashj'ir? That's a problem.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Whoa, I read this then had to go look around to see what the hotfix was. It's on the main page of site if anyone else is looking:
"•The Earthen Ring quests in Vashj'ir now correctly grant reputation with The Earthen Ring"

Hell yes they need to fix this. I wondered why I seemed to be doing relevant quests and not gain rep, but I assumed [yes... yes, I know....] that they would get me what I needed/deserved by just following the highly structured, inflexable and linear questline that I was being spoonfed in that zone. I saw the rep vendor in the cave and never had the rep needed to buy anything- figured you had to do some dungeon. Is there any way to find out exactly how many points of rep we're short?
Edited by Blackerocke on 12/9/2010 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^ Short of comparing the quests on wowhead with what you have completed I do not think so. I have friends who went to the other zone(i cant remeber its name right now) and said when they were done with all the quests. They were into revered, so it is safe to assume the same would be true in vashir.
Edited by Fooza on 12/9/2010 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
45 Orc Warrior
12/09/2010 9:02 AMPosted by Fooza
^ Short of comparing the quests on wowhead with what you have completed I do not think so. I have friends who went to the other zone(i cant remeber its name right now) and said when they were done with all the quests. They were into revered, so it is safe to assume the same would be true in vashir.

It's not the same as Hyjal actually. I just checked wowhead and the bulk of Earthen Ring is actually in Deepholme so even if they don't give us the missing rep from Vashj'ir we should be able to get fairly far. Still, they should give the rep we didn't get anyway.
Edited by Kalgrath on 12/9/2010 9:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Regardless how much or how little rep we should have, they really NEED to make this retroactive. Blizzard knows what quests we have complete and how much rep each of those quests should give. I'm sure they can figure out how much rep we should have after being done with the quests that we've done there.

Myself, I'm nearly done with the zone (according to the quest completion achievement), and am barely into friendly with The Earthen Ring.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
12/09/2010 9:04 AMPosted by Kalgrath
It's not the same as Hyjal actually. I just checked wowhead and the bulk of Earthen Ring is actually in Deepholme so even if they don't give us the missing rep from Vashj'ir we should be able to get fairly far. Still, they should give the rep we didn't get anyway.

Notwithstanding the number of Earthen Ring quests in Vashj'ir, The fact is that I've missed a truckload of rep gain for a bug and it should be amended and reimbursed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Same here almost done and neutral can we get some rep love
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Yea they really need to give us the rep we missed out on. I'm nearly done Vashj'ir and I'm BARELY friendly with the Earthen Ring.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I've opened a customer service thread. I think we're more likely to get the kind of response we need over there:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406591605

Please feel free to contribute.
Reply Quote
I was wondering why my rep was still low with them, I'm about half way through the Vashj'ir quest lines.

I really wanted to get rep with the ER. They are shaman so as a lore nerd its important to me to have a high ER rep on my shammy.

If they have to fix the ER rep they have to payback players who spent the time in Vashj'ir

I usually don't care for rep grinds. I do some when it seems important lore wise. like collecting beads till i was exalted with the Maghar, just because I'm an Orc.

Any rewards are just icing on the cake but i would like to get them too.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Correction, head here:
<br/>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406721245?page=1
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
This is still bugged. I am not getting anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My rep is stuck at 2213!!!!! so mad right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]