Libram of Saints Departed - gems gone at log

70 Blood Elf Paladin
Does anyone else experience this? I haven't played since around 2.3, and my Libram of Saints Departed now has a socket in it. Socketing a gem works, but upon logging out and logging in the gem disappears.

This issue doesn't seem to be reported anywhere. Is this a known bug? Or is my Libram broken?

Thanks for your feedback.
Reply Quote
74 Human Paladin
Mine still has its gem.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Hunter
There's an issue with gems not loading when you first get in. Is it still gone after 5m+ in game? If so then contact a GM (have fun waiting 6 days for a response) because it's probably a bug.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the replies. I opened a ticket; gems are permanently gone.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
GM on my realm, Assagreta, replaced my Libram and now it is functioning properly. GM also gave me a replacement gem for one of the two lost during this episode. Fairly quick turnaround; thanks Assagreta.

And thanks for the feedback so I knew it was a localized issue and not a systemic one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]