Legendary Frostwolf players

Solid list of players but a few of the guys I've ran across that were/are pvp all-stars:

Stevevader (arguably one of the best rogues on the server of all time, right up there with shadyk and ssubtle)

Tien (one of the best mages I've ever encountered, played with Stevevader)

Killthozad (amazing paladin that used to play with steve and tien until he grew hooves and his skin turned blue....)

Lazerus (incredible shaman)

Oh, and I've forgotten his name, but the Prince of Qatar used to play a shaman on Frostwolf with Steve and Tien...and I mean that's just legendary all in itself. It also helped that he was really good.

Just my 2 cents.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Supersneak
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
RENDERS?!?!? RENDERS IS NOT ON THAT LIST?!?!?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
naming yourself is a little declasse, but you get points for mentioning Flowers of Happiness.

i'll see your FoH and raise you a VICIOUS CYCLE.
Edited by Bovifice on 12/30/2010 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/28/2010 1:28 PMPosted by Brianwins
Ponywong and Dietwong to name a couple. I am a famous lowfat hero of the horde but due to several name changes and long periods of hiatus I am not as famous as I should be. I was an original flower of happiness who came to Frostwolf to set up shop(thank god i'm out from under that fatty shadow) but that was before our leader and then guild was bitten by the very Bluebie virus we set out to destroy. I am all thats left and its time for me to restart the legacy I embraced as a youth. Coming soon to a general chat or from behind you if you're ally. The chosen wong is back and I will bring pvp back to World of Wongcraft.

Sherryiff
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
SPONGBILL.

Oh and scribbles. In vanilla.
Reply Quote
Fantasyman
All of Vicious Cycle (Stewball Taunie Instahdeath etc)
Edited by Cerealbowl on 12/31/2010 8:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Wuts going on in here?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Does anyone know if pheonix is still playing? Please have him post here. and hi frostwolf = )
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
FH
01/01/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Holykao
Does anyone know if pheonix is still playing? Please have him post here. and hi frostwolf = )
Kurama said he just resubbed like a day or two ago

also, kao, resto? you make me sad :(
Edited by Narfwak on 1/1/2011 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
12/31/2010 8:31 PMPosted by Cerealbowl
Fantasyman
All of Vicious Cycle (Stewball Taunie Instahdeath etc)

I still remember the day Fantasyman walked up to me before an AV started and said,

Friend hello

u heal me

k?

It was one of the best days of my life.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Codineii!

ps hi Amaroq!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Skribblez
Woodshelf
Tyelena

nostalgia bomb go
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
was the Skribblez you're referring to in Vanilla a dwarf paladin? If so that was meeeeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Lol VC...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The name makes me laugh too.

Although I remember the first time I ever rolled Horde, and did it on Frostmane. I think the first thing I did was run to Orgrimmar and when I got there, the entire Valley of Strength was covered with dead Horde and (live) VC.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
You all forgot Linckes! he is one of the best rogues to play on FW
Reply Quote
woah, what about Santamaycry? lol and I'll have to throw in a Hugetauren. =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]