Legendary Frostwolf players

85 Orc Hunter
I ended up with Flowers of Happiness on my bank alt. I think I bought it out of trade.
Reply Quote
Confirmed
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
No names to add but Hi!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Insomnia
Magel (the original guild hopper)
Morishy
Yamata
Myrati
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bumping because this really should have more replies than the Despair recruitment thread.
Reply Quote
How are any those players Legendary? Gc was an exploiter and not the first just first to record it. The rest are boring wannabes. Not one of them had a catchphrase or anything about them worth remembering. The only Legendary player I can recall was Dietwong and he was sold into slavery and sent to Frostmane. I still remember how electrifying trade chat would get when he would talk. Charisma can't be taught or fake and that guy was oozing it all over like vd. You can still feel the Lowfat Justice he spread in his days here.....

SAME GREAT TASTE!
HALF THE DONG!
ALL NEW DIETWONG!

Talk about legendary and then some..Legend has it in his final days on wow GMs made his name Orange like Legendary items are, because he was that famous.
Reply Quote
Speaking of MyElf, I remember when ponywong(dietwong) infiltrated MyElf as a spy to uncover their gold farming operation. He lasted about a week and got atleast a dozen or so of them banned. That guild was awesome tho its the only goldfarming/raid guild to exist if I'm correct. The Wong family is known for its heroes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Claress One of best shadow priest of this server :)
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
Quit for over a year and somehow i remember Sidi...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
oh hey

the duskwood strangler!
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Chadw, just because I want him to play again.
Human warrior-SiNS
Edited by Jõsh on 1/18/2011 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Linckes! he was the best rogue on the server! Him and Shadyk
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Gorithaz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Robinorc!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm surprised it took so long for anyone to name Spongbill. And by that same token, Kythis, who has not been mentioned at all.

Also, Sidi is awesome and I miss him.

Celestine was better as a night elf.

Spookae was delightfully horrible. I've seen him transfer on and off the server many times and even try to pretend he was anyone other than Spookae.

Am I the only one who remembers Noobleaf? Or Threat, for that matter. I think the former actually made a bigger impact.

Kiyomi should come with her own display case.

I think Chiyochan's pretty cool, but that might just be me.

Nebo is... well, he's something.

I'm sure nobody but me remembers him, but I wish I knew what happened to Uritel.

And then there's the entire <FRIED RICE EXPRESS LOL> guild. I couldn't help but laugh even when one of their rogues would gank me in Quel'danas.

I guess lastly would be <Harbingers of Lloth>. They'd been around forever and I was kind of sad to see them go, just like that. Always had kind of a soft spot for that guild. Dunno why. Vanilla nostalgia, I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember when Gorithaz got me my War Bear on all of my toons i miss those times!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/28/2011 7:09 PMPosted by Taloren
I remember when Gorithaz got me my War Bear on all of my toons i miss those times!!!

That was a couple of months ago : P
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Aelifax best Retribution Paladin.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm surprised it took so long for anyone to name Spongbill. And by that same token, Kythis, who has not been mentioned at all.

Also, Sidi is awesome and I miss him.

Celestine was better as a night elf.

Spookae was delightfully horrible. I've seen him transfer on and off the server many times and even try to pretend he was anyone other than Spookae.

Am I the only one who remembers Noobleaf? Or Threat, for that matter. I think the former actually made a bigger impact.

If you actually think nebo is a good player. Or even worth the breath that it takes to talk about him. Your horrible.

Kiyomi should come with her own display case.

I think Chiyochan's pretty cool, but that might just be me.

Nebo is... well, he's something.

I'm sure nobody but me remembers him, but I wish I knew what happened to Uritel.

And then there's the entire <FRIED RICE EXPRESS LOL> guild. I couldn't help but laugh even when one of their rogues would gank me in Quel'danas.

I guess lastly would be <Harbingers of Lloth>. They'd been around forever and I was kind of sad to see them go, just like that. Always had kind of a soft spot for that guild. Dunno why. Vanilla nostalgia, I guess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]