I need some Boomkin advice

90 Worgen Druid
First I would like to apologize in advance since I did go through the forms to try to see if this has been answered already and didn't fine it. If its up could someone send me a link to it. Once again ill like to say sorry if this topic has already been posted.

Before the changes to pretty much everything I keep my crit and haste rating even for both PVE and PVP (or tried to at lease). With all the changes going on in cata I was wondering if its still worth to try to keep these stats even for both PVE and PVP or should I stack more haste for PVP and keep them the same for PVE or any other combination?
Reply Quote
As far as I know, haste is the best stat Balance druids. Your nukes make up a huge portion of your damage, so casting them faster is tremendous, and most importantly, the faster you cast, the quicker you enter Eclipse states and the more mana you get from Euphoria.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I take it that goes for both PVP and PVE?
Reply Quote
I THINK so, but I'm not 100% sure.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Also with mastery, so far i haven't seen much of a use for it in pvp since I would rather just mainly spam wrath since its a quicker spell and I don't get too many openings to cast starfire. But in pve is it good enough to sacrifice haste or crit for?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Mastery if very low priority. haste and crit are both better.

Look for the Balance Cata thread in the Druid forums. I think its a sticky.
Edited by Edat on 12/9/2010 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/09/2010 12:24 PMPosted by Edat
Mastery if very low priority. haste and crit are both better.

Look for the Balance Cata thread in the Druid forums. I think its a sticky.

Didn't know there was a druid forum, ill check it out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]