Reposted from Priest section because Blizzard needs some love

Thankyou Blizzard. I spent the whole of WotLK swapping my spec from Disc/shadow to Disc/Holy. I was in a love/hate relationship with my holy spec. I just dinged 85 on my main disc priest (I have 2).

FINALLY I am determined to stay disc/holy. Now I know alot of people are saying holy isn't working but I'll tell you, the way I just destroyed Grim Batol with a 70k tank says otherwise. Its hard to describe but healing is just so much more fluid.

My Disc spec did most of the work 80-85 though, I still prefer it over holy and will only use holy when called to by my raid leader. At first it felt very strange, like I couldn't keep up but then I remembered what Blizzard has said for months now, CC is so important. When the DPS place a CC on 1 or 2 mobs per pack it almost becomes as simple as PW:S with a finger over penance for security.

I see you are copping alot of flack from most healing classes. But realize that this is the minority and often the same people who are stuck in the mindset of WotLK, and as you said, this is not the way to go.

Once again, THANKYOU BLIZZARD FOR MAKING MY DISC AND YES EVEN HOLY PRIEST MORE FUN. IT IS STILL ONE OF THE EASIEST SPECS (I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING RESOURCE MANAGEMENT LIKE A HOLY PALADINS JUST TO SPICE THINGS UP).

Also, Fabulous job on Uldum