I Hate To Say This....

85 Draenei Paladin
[Removed] Post history stalking counter measure. :)
Edited by Ashleìgh on 3/9/2011 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
17 Worgen Druid
Ok, so for this post I decided to do the old achievement check. Looks like you haven't played your pally since about July, among other things.

Sounds like you may just need to get some practice in and give it some time. That is what I think.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Ashleìgh on 3/9/2011 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
17 Worgen Druid
12/09/2010 1:16 PMPosted by Ashleìgh
No, I stopped doing heroic pve content at around that time, in which we had full clears for ICC. My guild broke up due to lack of raiders willing to raid and internal problems so I moved on to pvp. I have been playing my paladin continuously since then with her 6k+ gs holy set.

Even if someone quit playing in July... Their healing changed in November... So it isn't the same as before anyway you look at it, other then having the same spells. Healers were completely changed.

Fair enough. I was really just looking at PVE and noticed the dates and made my conclusion. I still think people just need to be patient and expect to get the hang of this new content. Beta has been out for a while and my conclusion is that them having left healing the way it is clearly indicates that to some degree, if not in full, healing is working exactly as intended.

Whether or not you keep your group alive has less to do with you than people seem to realize.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Ashleìgh on 3/9/2011 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Can you guys stop posting so many new threads threatening to quit?
Post in one of the million other threads or just quit healing quietly.
Edited by Crossfingers on 12/9/2010 1:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Ashleìgh on 3/9/2011 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I understand where blizz wanted to make it more interesting and "Chalenging" but take for instence you have a tank that has 140k hp he gets hit 5 times for 15k each and there is a aoe the boss is casting and its a given your gonna take damage my healing surge does maby 21k and cost 6400 mana and im spam healing people just to keep them over 50% health = oom and fast the rate that a healer goes oom in even the best party/raid groop is stupid 70k mana goes fast if anyone takes damage. I think the whole point of the post was that a heal is a heal if you dont need to spam the hell out of it to work. Heals that cost 2500 mana take 3sec to cast and heal 5k ROFL heals that heal 15k-21k maby cost 6400 mana make you go oom aoe heals are a laugh not to mention 11k mana for Healing Rain. Blizz please help me love healing again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]