[A] looking for guild perks

I'm going to be honest: I'm interested in a very casual guild experience pretty much just for the guild perks (which are too good not to be in a guild). I'm happy to help out and contribute to the guild - do some 5-man dungeons, maybe even a few 10-mans, kick a few materials around - but I'm more of a solo player. I don't play more than a few hours a week, I'm not interested in big-time raiding, and I'm not big into PvP. I'm looking for a more mature, relaxed, drama-free guild that won't kick someone just because they happen to miss a month of playtime. I'm fine with some light RP but I may not attend many events.

Also, what you see is what you get. I have a few low-level alts (which I'd like to join up as well, also for the perks) but generally this is my main and I'm not going to switch servers. So basically: is anyone interested in getting a small, passive, constant contributor to your guild? :) Someone who may help out from time to time, if they're on, but probably won't speak much in gchat - but at the same time I'm not a guild-hopper and I'm also polite and capable of respecting others?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Consider Delinquent Society

www.aaraid.com

think we have what you want. At the moment recruitment is closed from what I was last told but exceptions are made. Contact an officer.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Try The Crimson Legacy, we're a bunch of friends who just enjoy being together. I just came back from a 2 year absence and people welcomed me back with excitement.

It's a small guild but with good people.

Try looking for an officer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hey Arabeth,

We'd be interested. We're RL friends for the most part, and help each other out with materials, questing and do primarily 5's/Heroics as a guild. We too, love the idea of guild perks and leveling the guild, but we're not overly concerned with being on the forefront of progress in game. We're not a huge guild, there are no expectations (other than being friendly).

Message me in game, or contact any of our members when we're online and we'll run something together. If we all enjoy each others company, you'd be more than welcome to join.

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]