Tol Barad is stupid

85 Orc Warrior
Wintergrasp was broken, Tol Barad is much worse.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
hey its bluntgirl here

tol barad? isnt dat the new alliance town?

-bluntgirl
Edited by Bluntgirl on 12/9/2010 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Poor Horde, Tol Barad must be much worse than WG when you don't win it all the time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Maybe horde should learn to play :)
Reply Quote
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA...WHOA....WHOA

wheres my new isle of qualdanas?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/09/2010 9:00 PMPosted by Zulkir
Poor Horde, Tol Barad must be much worse than WG when you don't win it all the time.

Yeh Zulk thats obviously what i ment bro
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Basically the defending team has a very strong possition. To win, the attackers must control all three points. There is nothing stopping the defenders from just turtleling in one point with all their 40 players, and then if the attackers bring all their 40 to attack them they can just send out a handful to go recap the other players. If the attackers leave 5-10 people at their points to defend then they can only bring 20 to the defenders 40 in order to take that point. And even if they some how magically manage to take that point the defenders respawn and then go rush one of the other points at 40 v 10.

The only way to win would be to some how manage to take all 3 points simultaniously JUST as the game is ending which is nearly impossible to execute.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
This is ridiculous blizzard. You expect us to think and play our classes properly? I didn't pay for a faction transfer to have balanced matches, I wanted to zerg the alliance and win by pure numbers. Blizzard, I want a refund.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
mihrage hasn't posted in this thread yet
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
why would you even want to go there goddamn those repsawn timers
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/09/2010 10:54 PMPosted by Keepontrolln
This is ridiculous blizzard. You expect us to think and play our classes properly? I didn't pay for a faction transfer to have balanced matches, I wanted to zerg the alliance and win by pure numbers. Blizzard, I want a refund.

0/10

Try actually understanding game mechanics instead of just spouting tired cliches behind an alt <3 ^^
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Seeing as you posted that you need to cap all 3 at the end of the timer I'm going to assume you don't have any understanding of game mechanics. Better luck next time whinger.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/09/2010 11:30 PMPosted by Keepontrolln
Seeing as you posted that you need to cap all 3 at the end of the timer I'm going to assume you don't have any understanding of game mechanics. Better luck next time whinger.

Just going of what I read on random forums. Seeing as I've not yet won a Tol Barad haven't managed to test it myself. Post on your main bro I wanna say hi

take out that one error and

Basically the defending team has a very strong possition. To win, the attackers must control all three points. There is nothing stopping the defenders from just turtleling in one point with all their 40 players, and then if the attackers bring all their 40 to attack them they can just send out a handful to go recap the other points. If the attackers leave 5-10 people at their points to defend then they can only bring 20 to the defenders 40 in order to take that point. And even if they some how magically manage to take that point the defenders respawn and then go rush one of the other points at 40 v 10.

Is still completely correct.
Edited by Hamurabi on 12/9/2010 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
12/09/2010 10:54 PMPosted by Keepontrolln

Lol quiet frankly i love the change more balanced fights are always much more fun then stupid out numbering people
Reply Quote
il repeat myself

WHERE IS MY NEW ISLE OF QUALDANAS

fuls promised :(
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
My mains Palyu I'm just forum banned at the moment. Tol Barad is easily winnable thanks to the insanely close graveyards. Horde are just use to outnumbering alliance and zerging - play better.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Nice try Fred Durst
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]