Please open free transfers off Tichondrius!

85 Tauren Hunter
    Hey everyone! Please speak your mind and join me by putting [X] agree or [X] Disagree or something to that effect if you think Blizzard should open Tichondrius up for free xfer's off to low pop servers.

3rd day in a row I have hit 1,000+ Que at 9pm. I cannot be the only one frustrated with this. Payed for the expansion and a lot of money over the years to PLAY this game. Personally I also work a lot of hours and don't want to spend what little free time I have, staring at the Que countdown. Allowing free xfers off would help both the people that want to stay and the people that are lifer's.

Should Blizzard allow free transfer's off Tichondrius?

[ ] Agree [ ] Disagree
Edited by Peopletrain on 12/9/2010 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
[X] Agree
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warrior
[X] Agree [] Disagree
Reply Quote
37 Gnome Mage
[X]Agree!
I barely ever play on Tichondrius because of how long the queue is to get in. It's pretty ridiculous.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Druid
[X] AGREE!!

1000+ que is out of control. Please allow us to transfer Blizzard!!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
[x] agree

Reply Quote
40 Undead Priest
agreed [x]

1000+ on the que is really unacceptable =(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
they're already available? but nice effort.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
[X] Disagree

I love the fact that the server isn't boring anymore, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen? I mean I know maybe you didn't know Tich used to be one of the most popular servers back in BC and Vanilla, to where queue's were a normal thing. I also hear people being sad about no world PvP like in Vanilla, at least now for a few days at least it's in abundance. I mean, you win some you lose some, but at least you aren't sitting in Dalaran wishing there was something to do now?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
12/09/2010 10:22 PMPosted by Lascives
[X] Disagree

I love the fact that the server isn't boring anymore, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen? I mean I know maybe you didn't know Tich used to be one of the most popular servers back in BC and Vanilla, to where queue's were a normal thing. I also hear people being sad about no world PvP like in Vanilla, at least now for a few days at least it's in abundance. I mean, you win some you lose some, but at least you aren't sitting in Dalaran wishing there was something to do now?

What your saying makes absolutely zero sense. I am not saying I want the game to be boring. I am saying I want to be able to LOG IN!? How does that have anything to do with "can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" ... The parallel to that analogy, would be that I can't even get in to the kitchen to experience the heat, you tard.

When you're sitting in Dalaran that is how you're choosing to spend your time. I don't choose to sit in a Que. I am stuck with it. I don't think I should have to spend another 25$ to relief that. Me leaving would lower that Que time for you too. I cannot see the benefit in a long Que. You must love long lines at the movies and theme parks too?!
Edited by Peopletrain on 12/9/2010 11:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
[X] Agree
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Free server transfers off Tich (and at least 2 other highly populated servers) are already available... unless you mean to low pop servers other than the ones offered?
Also, if you think Tich's 1k queue is bad, check out Blackrock's 3k 3 hour queue.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
[X] AGREE

this is rediculous.. i dont have all the time in the world, but i love playing. I just paid $55US to xfer my Spriest over from Destromath and onto Horde, so i could play with a RL friend.. 45 minute queue is pretty much lamer than my brother (who consequently is Peopletrain, the author of this thread.. got you, you little @@!%%). But in all seriousness, the queue times are terrible, and i regret spending the money to xfer... GG Blizz, youve successfully @@**d a retard, i hope you feel good about that as your laughing your asses to the bank.
Edited by Milksteak on 12/10/2010 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
... and i thought i was retarded.

"if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"

Even if this cliche statement did apply to the situation, which it doesnt, wouldnt that be the point of the thread in the first place?? WE WANT OUT OF THIS KITCHEN..

that being said, please throw yourself infront of a bus, or play on the freeway
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/10/2010 9:29 AMPosted by Milksteak
... and i thought i was retarded.

"if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"

Even if this cliche statement did apply to the situation, which it doesnt, wouldnt that be the point of the thread in the first place?? WE WANT OUT OF THIS KITCHEN..

that being said, please throw yourself infront of a bus, or play on the freeway

Please leave the kitchen. Its free. Nothing is stopping you.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-move-eligible-realms.html

Its been available for a long time now.
Edited by Lufia on 12/10/2010 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
please still throw yourself in front of a bus
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
12/10/2010 1:04 PMPosted by Milksteak
please still throw yourself in front of a bus

haha, wow! what a good comeback! I'm writing that down!

SYKE
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
[X] How about no
[X] Deal with it
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
[X] <-- look an X sandwich!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]