I literally can not heal anymore

100 Dwarf Paladin
I have played this game since March 24, 2005. My main has been this toon through out it all for the majority of that time. I can no longer heal instances any more, some times it goes great and everything works out just fine. I have no problem with it, other times I am spamming divine light to no avial and we wipe on the first pull of the instance. I've tried things every possible way and I can not heal this at all. I do not think I am so inept as not grasp this new healing system. But my heals just don't hit for beans.

I just needed to vent, but this needs to be fixed something terrible in my opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
it's not just you. paladins apparently are suffering.. if someone says they're doing fine, it's in pre 85/heroic instances <_< (Where I had 0 problems)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Ok.
Reroll or respec.

Bye bye.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/09/2010 9:37 PMPosted by Crossfingers
Ok.
Reroll or respec.

Bye bye.

Get 85 and heal heroics then maybe I will listen to you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i feel the same way. ive been holy since '06 and this is just redic. its like, i hit 84, and i must've learned a new flash/divine light because the mana cost has shot up over 5k per heal. which is pretty intense because they seem to be healing for the exact same amount. i'm thinking blizz has totally f-ed healers up. we are healing like we used to for the same amount, yet its using 3x more mana (yes we have bigger mana pools, but the tanks are getting hit so hard) i find myself going oom after almost every trash pull. and i'm not even in heroics yet. i feel like they have scaled the mana cost to high end raid geared healers with more then 60k mana. i'm just as pissed as you and hopefully something will be done soon. i'm not sure if its just pallys either, my tank friend said a resto sham was struggling as well in a regular HoO. >.<

/rerolls mage
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I've healed mutiple heroics and I feel like Cata healing is more fun than WotLK. You actually have to pay attention and manage your mana and CDs instead of lol spamming flash heal.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/09/2010 9:39 PMPosted by Kirahn
12/09/2010 9:37 PMPosted by Crossfingers
Ok.
Reroll or respec.

Bye bye.

paladins are fine
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladins got nerfed druids got punched in the face.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
I started to level my paladin from 80 to 85. There is no point to try to gear up a resto druid...
As Kloey said... healing as a druid atm its Impossible...
Edited by Ignazio on 12/9/2010 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
noobs noobs noobs! Healing is fine! Pally's aren't 2 button healers anymore, so L2P!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/09/2010 10:20 PMPosted by Skrööu
noobs noobs noobs! Healing is fine! Pally's aren't 2 button healers anymore, so L2P!!

I really hate to jump on the bandwagon, but you're not even 85.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
LOL.. All these under 85 healers. You silly rabbits, tricks are for kids. Anything under heroic is easy. You crazy kids hit up a heroic and then post your nonsense. Im getting by, but it is an intense, no nonsense spam of the lowest costing mana spell you got. If your nose itches and you scratch..people die. You try and get fancey and cast one of blizzards new tools in your healing kit.. people die.. And 75% of the time you do everything right.. people will die.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guildies and friends are 85 and they aren't QQ'ing! It is fine!!! When people aren't op, the whimper and whine!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/09/2010 9:39 PMPosted by Kirahn

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/arachas/achievement#168:15067

? Just ran today with almost the same group and a shaman healer and I can tell you, the pally was much smoother. There was a gear disparity and quite possibly a skill disparity, but there you have it. The class is clearly not broken if those can enter the equation.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/09/2010 10:28 PMPosted by Shockdaddy
LOL.. All these under 85 healers. You silly rabbits, tricks are for kids. Anything under heroic is easy. You crazy kids hit up a heroic and then post your nonsense. Im getting by, but it is an intense, no nonsense spam of the lowest costing mana spell you got. If your nose itches and you scratch..people die. You try and get fancey and cast one of blizzards new tools in your healing kit.. people die.. And 75% of the time you do everything right.. people will die.

Amen. I feel incapable of healing 5-man heroics.
Reply Quote
18 Troll Hunter
12/09/2010 10:29 PMPosted by Skrööu
Guildies and friends are 85 and they aren't QQ'ing! It is fine!!! When people aren't op, the whimper and whine!

-your character name
-repeatedly using the word noobsx3 in a row in a sentence
-using L2P
-the fact your not even 85 and commenting that this isnt an issue

makes me dislike you, im sorry
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I've also healed a long time with extensive raid experience and I'm not enjoying this new model at all. I don't have a problem with mana management, as in Burning Crusade, but Cata heals are just too small and weak, and it's not fun.
Reply Quote
12/09/2010 10:11 PMPosted by Kloey
Paladins got nerfed druids got punched in the face.

http://daily-quests.com/comic/comics/2010-11-05.jpg

That is all i have to say to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
-your character name
-repeatedly using the word noobsx3 in a row in a sentence
-using L2P
-the fact your not even 85 and commenting that this isnt an issue

makes me dislike you, im sorry

Lv18 in a guild called WOW Rejects....wow...please dislike me all you want! LOL

Log onto your main and read my other posts, end of story!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]