i really dont get thissssssssssss

85 Draenei Shaman
ok soo here is a big problem pop up in my head after read a few post in the healing forum

a lots of ppl complaint about cata that healing is noww harder, OOM, ur group call u bad healer, terrible healer etc..

also a lots of ppl said that healer r useless now, healer in dungeon is just to come alone the ride..

HUH? so does healing got better or worst?
Edited by Shamanoa on 12/10/2010 2:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I think the question should be, what do YOU mean.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
read the post "healing is BROKEN" and
read the post CG: why blizz hate healer" read the one by a member name " Gotnorice" if u dont knw wat i mean
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/10/2010 2:23 AMPosted by Compozed
I think the question should be, what do YOU mean.

I got the answer to this when I read his post, he explains it all. I think the question should be, what were YOU reading?! o.O
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Best. OP. Ever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reason those post out there that have people complaining bout cata healing are "wrathbabies" so are use to the lazy healing in wrath dont like to actually work at healing, thinking it was suppose to be easy. guess what its not easy anymore.
and for those that were glad to the change are welcoming it and enjoying it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
sry if my post dont make any sense it 3 am here i cant sleep and im just comfuse about reading all these post in here. ppl say that healing is now easier make me feel happy to pick a healer then on to the next post said that healer is harder now u can barely keep the group alive through half dungeon it just make me want to switch back and forth bewteen my Dk and shaman healer
Reply Quote
Try it out for yourself. If you don't like it, then go to your DK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]