T10 2PC Bonus@ 85

85 Human Paladin
I find myself hard press to lose the 2pc T10 bonus at LVL85.

2pc Set bonus "Increases ALL Damage by 5%"

In my grind from lvl 80-85 I came across several greens and a few blue upgrades.
But non could replace the 2 set bonus OFF-set from T10.

At lvl85 I crafted the blue pvp shoulders from Blacksmith, equip them along with my nice 333Blue dps legs.

As I removed my T10 shoulders and legs to equip my lvl 85 blues, I noticed that my Dps and Top end damage on my character sheet drop significantly. An easy 275-350 Top end damage lost when I equip the blue lvl 85 gear. I assume that Ill need heroci blues or Epics to fully replace Heroic T10.

Any of Ret pallys out there noticed this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, the damage loss hurts, but you'll get over it once you see your HP skyrocket :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/10/2010 3:11 AMPosted by Zaturn
I find myself hard press to lose the 2pc T10 bonus at LVL85.

2pc Set bonus "Increases ALL Damage by 5%"

In my grind from lvl 80-85 I came across several greens and a few blue upgrades.
But non could replace the 2 set bonus OFF-set from T10.

At lvl85 I crafted the blue pvp shoulders from Blacksmith, equip them along with my nice 333Blue dps legs.

As I removed my T10 shoulders and legs to equip my lvl 85 blues, I noticed that my Dps and Top end damage on my character sheet drop significantly. An easy 275-350 Top end damage lost when I equip the blue lvl 85 gear. I assume that Ill need heroci blues or Epics to fully replace Heroic T10.

Any of Ret pallys out there noticed this?

I can tell you right now the the 5% is not the cause of that. Take a average 10k TV and tack of 5% you get. a 10.5k TV. Everyone's DPS went down when they were leveling. There are green that are better then heroic tier 10.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/10/2010 3:16 AMPosted by Xayton

Take a average 10k TV and tack of 5% you get. a 10.5k TV. Everyone's DPS went down when they were leveling. There are green that are better then heroic tier 10.

Sorry, but my TV's are not 10k(rofl). More about about 25k. 35-40k Crit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/10/2010 3:28 AMPosted by Zaturn
12/10/2010 3:16 AMPosted by Xayton

Take a average 10k TV and tack of 5% you get. a 10.5k TV. Everyone's DPS went down when they were leveling. There are green that are better then heroic tier 10.

Sorry, but my TV's are not 10k(rofl). More about about 25k. 35-40k Crit.

Sorry if I was using Wrath numbers but the logic still applies. A 25k TV will hit for 26k. That is a small difference.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lets not forget the "Hidden" set bonus that they never took out. "melee attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown on Divine storm" sometimes i just go DS crazy!
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Warrior
At this stage in the game, you lose more by keep the 2 piece.
5% is nothing compared to the almost double stat gain for a level appropriate piece.

5% matters in end game when you are trying to min/max as best you can. Right now, not so much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]