Pally Tank Help

As this is my original/regular server, I thought I'd ask people who have always been nice and easy going...and of course its about low level Pally tanking

I'm level 21 Prot...I ran a dungeon last night and it was just awful maybe thats because it was WC. I used every tool I had...which at level 17 when I started isn't a lot...basically I had RF active w/ SoR...rotation was AS Judgement CS and reapply when off CD.

Problem, I was 2.5 shotted by everything...I'd do the above rotation throw in WoG since by the CS I was at half health and then boom I was dead...I mean what am I doing wrong exactly?

Do I need to be waiting like one tick after throw AS before I judge and the same with CS or basically spamming them when I can. Is it my gear, I've only been questing but really a leveling dungeon does it make that big of a difference?

Whatever suggestions you might have remember I'm only level 21...I don't get Consecrate for three more level, I don't get Hammer of Righteousness for another eight...I recognize they go in my rotation but they're not going to help me if I don't actually have them...I promise however when I get them I will use them.

TL:DR; frustrated low level pally tank needs good advice on how to do it better.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
get a better healer IMO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]