@secret santa person from several years ago

85 Goblin Mage
Are you still doing the "Secret Santa" stuff this year? I know it used to be a Kirin Tor Tradition, but i missed whether or not it happened last year, and I don't see a thread about it yet this year. :S I thought it was a nice, and unique, thing that Kirin Tor used to do.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
you're in hammered?

wtf, does holt still play?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Are you still doing the "Secret Santa" stuff this year? I know it used to be a Kirin Tor Tradition, but i missed whether or not it happened last year, and I don't see a thread about it yet this year. :S I thought it was a nice, and unique, thing that Kirin Tor used to do.

I know it was done last year, and could have sworn I saw a post about it on the old forums for this year.

Not sure who to direct you to, but pretty sure it's too late to put your name in. If I remember correctly, not only did they usually do it early but the gifts had to be sent to the main person about a week in advance.

On that note, I feel absolutely horrible about the Secret Santa thing. :( I put my name in last year, got a name in return and then took a LONG time off from playing. So, who ever I got either didn't get a present, or the main person had to cover me. Just saying, cause I'm riddled with guilt about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]