Move to Nazjatar - Call to action!

85 Tauren Warrior
Greets.

The past couple days I've been scouring the forums, trying to decide if there were enough people actually moving to Nazjatar to make it a decent enough server. What I found is that there seems to be tremendous interest, but the vast majority are still very hesitant to leave their cozy packed realms.

I'd like to think I'm an average guy, so that would mean that there are alot more people like myself who have been lurking the forums, trying to decide if they should move.

This is a thread for all those thinking about it: LETS DO IT. While Nazjatar might be a low pop realm now, if enough people move from all 3 servers (which all have over 2500+ queues at peak... and I surmise even longer on the weekend), then Nazjatar will actually see enough of an influx to make it pretty viable.

Just think.. 2500+ queues on Blackrock, KJ and Tichondrius... if 500 people from each queue move to Naz... thats 1500 already. 500 of 2500 isn't even 25%. It really doesn't take much, and i think its a good opportunity for many of us.

Just my 2 cents. There have already been many people who have made the jump, and my friends and I (Alliance, Been raiding since Vanilla WoW) will be making the jump today. I hope all those thinking about it will also make the jump, and really boost Nazjatar with some veteran players from old servers like Blackrock, KJ and Tichondrius.

Cheers.
Edited by Darien on 12/10/2010 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Mine and my friends main moved over from KJ (Horde) and we've liked the decision so far. :]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/10/2010 11:50 AMPosted by Skibs
Mine and my friends main moved over from KJ (Horde) and we've liked the decision so far. :]

pretty much the same with me
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Shaman
Same, done yesterday... No queues, no lowbie ganking... Sure it's not packed, but it's fine
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
not being packed is why i like it...even before the queues KJ was too packed for my taste
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
yeah I like how its a lower pop server but that also means there's only a few guilds that are decent so uhh who's recruiting?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
For all your Afterlife questions.....direct them to Shrise. For a good time in whispers, pst Bokk. I heard he likes it when you RP.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Me and a friend moved our chars over from Tich (2k que + crazy questing / ganking), the only issue we have had is bad ping, were on the west coast getting 300+ms.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Im gonna make the switch today, and was wondering if any of the higher end guilds were recruiting a Hunter? I also got an 80 shaman over there. Lemme know
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Make sure you ask Magnuso where the entrance to Stonecore is.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
I want to make the move from BR but I just havent made my mind up yet..
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
does server jump include anything other than name change?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
like possible faction/race?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
like faction/race change?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]