I'll list some and how I believe they could/should be fixed.
1. Inquisition is terrible, it's not fun. Fix it, get rid of it, do something to make it so I don't have to deal with anything close to this. Most of all it's just flat out boring, I get a little excited when I press most my abilitys. I die inside a little bit every time I press inquisition though.
2. Holy wrath - This spell doesn't belong on my bars, it's always been a meh spell but had its situational uses. Change this into a single target spell of sorts that applys Inquisition. This way we wont feel so bad about using such a low damage ability in our rotation simply because there's nothing else to hit.
3. Having to see stupidly low numbers keep popping up on my screen. We do a small portion of weapon damage from SoV and a small portion of weapon damage from crusade. This is just redundent and makes my screen become littered with stupidly small numbers I have no interest in viewing, just combine it please so I only have to see half as much damage I don't care about.
4. Something is not right with the 40% chance to get a HP charge. It feels quite a bit lower, has anyone tested it recently? The random nature of HP and exorcism are just terrible, we've had to deal with random procs since forever. Leave us alone with this junk. I don't even know what to say to fix it because having the majority of your DPS rely on luck is just bad. Everything about this is just terrible, the more I think about it the more doomed I realize it is. Get rid of holy power, it sucks, it's not fun, anything that can use HP sucks below 3 HP to the point where it's not even worth pressing under any circumstance. Just put a CD on templars verdict and leave exorcism to be the stupid "HAI GUYZ SUPRIZE U CAN PRESS ME" button. You really dug us a hole with this one.
Here - We should START with 3 HP, (make this a ret talent) and our auto attacks should also have a 10-20% chance to give us a charge or judgment always gives us a charge. That could make it tolerable, I still don't like it though.
5. Consecration - half of my mana for a spell that does crap damage? Seriously? Ugh, who comes up with these ideas? Buff the hell out of this for us and reduce the mana cost, our AOE is HORRRRRIIIBBBBLLLLEEE... give it a modifier so it does damage based on how many targets it's damaging (With a cap) if that's not too hard to program in. It uses whatever the original modifier number was for the entire duration and bam - we use it for AoE because it will be good and don't touch it for single target because it'd be just that bad.
6. Mastery - More chance junk. Change it to increase the damage done on our abilitys and be done with it, you guys tried to make this more interesting and thought out then that but it failed. There's no where else to go with this.
7. Crusader Strike - The CD is a mess, having to reach the haste cap so you can have a semi normal rotation is just ridiculous. Go make it a 3 second CD base or at the very least reduce the CD so we only need to get a reasonable haste rating in order to get it to three seconds.
8. Divine storm - I don't even know where to tell you to go with this either. It's bad, it's not fun, it's crap. It's nothing like FOK. I know you guys said this was an experiment of sorts so I'm not going to be that hard on it but it's not working. I understand why it's sharing a CD with CS, if it's not, as Ret. paladins we -will- end up trying to fit it into our rotations. We believe if we're not using every damaging ability we have in our spell book we're playing wrong. You'll never break this mentality from the majority of us and I don't want it broken. Increase the dmg, make the talents that effect crit/haste and what not for CS effect DS as well (If they don't already, I can't even keep track of all this anymore.) etc. etc. and make DS do damage % based on how many mobs it hits - problems solved.
All this sounds like buffs but feel free to tweak numbers away until it all comes together. After all, we are currently playing a beta spec.