Paladin Mounts (i.e., BE Wants a Kodo)

82 Troll Death Knight
Dear Blizzard:

The epic Sunwalker Kodo is an extremely sexy mount. I loves it. I loves it hardcore. No innuendo. However, I also loves my Blood Elf Paladin, as he is handsome with his skinny frame and horribly oversized plate armor.

Also, I'm certain of all of the following:
- Some Tauren Paladins love the Blood Elf Paladin horses.
- Some Human and Dwarf Paladins love the Exarch Elekks.
- Some Dranei Paladins love the Human and Dwarf Paladin horses.

I humbly request you allow any Paladin the option, perhaps via a quest, the ability to acquire Paladin mounts belonging to other races of their faction.

On a slightly unrelated topic, I realize this would mean Paladins get 5 class-only mounts. I feel it would be just fine if all classes got 5 class-only mounts to compensate, and that one of the Warrior's should be a green tiger.

Yours Truly,

Axelhander

Sexy Troll Death Knight with Mammoth Tusks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
that would be pretty cool. I don't want any of the other mounds, but it'd still be interesting if it was an option.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Kylxia on 12/13/2010 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
i'd love to have a Paladin ram for my dwarf... was jealous when my wife said her charger had changed to a race specific mount...

give us dwarf pallies a ram Charger please!

and yeah, maybe a quest for each faction...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]