I just healed my first heroic.

85 Human Paladin
It was Heroic Lost City. I queued with avg. Ilvl 329. We made it to High Prophet Barim without wiping, and the only wipe there was due to not killing the soul sever adds. After that, smooth sailing. We used CC, we interrupted, and people kept themselves alive. I had a lot of fun, as did the rest of the LFD group. I don't know why people say healing is broken. It is difficult, and you have to be on your game for sure, but it is far from impossible. I don't want to say L2P, because those kind of statements annoy me, but be ready to adapt, blow CDs often, and let your group know if you need a break or if they need to CC something coming up. That is all. Happy healing.

Sincerely,
Violense
Officer of Baby Love Bunnies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
paladin:

we know you are "fine"

love,

everyone one else who isn't
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
OP

To quote a priest guildee of mine

%$%@ You and your mana usage
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/10/2010 3:52 PMPosted by Mewz
paladin:

we know you are "fine"

love,

^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I have yet to try Heroic Lost city, but even coming from a priest, a good group that avoids dmg and actually uses CC makes a HUGE difference. Grats on your run.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/10/2010 3:49 PMPosted by Violense
It was Heroic Lost City. I queued with avg. Ilvl 329. We made it to High Prophet Barim without wiping, and the only wipe there was due to not killing the soul sever adds. After that, smooth sailing. We used CC, we interrupted, and people kept themselves alive. I had a lot of fun, as did the rest of the LFD group. I don't know why people say healing is broken. It is difficult, and you have to be on your game for sure, but it is far from impossible. I don't want to say L2P, because those kind of statements annoy me, but be ready to adapt, blow CDs often, and let your group know if you need a break or if they need to CC something coming up. That is all. Happy healing.

Sincerely,
Violense
Officer of Baby Love Bunnies.

QFT.

adapt, adapt, adapt. what's WoW without a challenge? a huge BORE.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
Right there with you OP, just getting into heroics. Not perfect, but a couple wipes should happen, we're still learning.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/10/2010 3:52 PMPosted by Mewz
paladin:

we know you are "fine"

love,

This post couldn't be any more true.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Was this in a random or a guild group?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm glad you that enjoyed it and had a good time.
I absolutely love healing the new heroics, it's challenging and it keeps me on my toes. People haven't adapted completely to the new Cata model and still have the Wrath state of mind.
I'd hate to see them nerf it, I honestly would. I enjoy the challenge and I enjoy that some healers can't do it (L2P issue, not a class issue).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Random pug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]