Most viable healer at 85?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
just curious because i want to heal endgame just don't know which is the best class to roll. if you say 'whatever you find fun' i guess i'd pick shammy or priest...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Pallys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
is it because of mana issues?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/10/2010 5:32 PMPosted by Muzzafuzza

Atm they're the only one with hardly any.
Reply Quote
2 Human Paladin
12/10/2010 5:34 PMPosted by Huehuehue
12/10/2010 5:32 PMPosted by Muzzafuzza

Atm they're the only one with hardly any.

That's completely untrue. I've gotten my disc priest and pally to 85. Pallys have a bit of an advantage over the disc priest I'll admit but I still have alot of mana issues in heroics.

Healers are going through a hard time of new gear and a new system so those like the shaman above, who is barely in gear enough for heroics, don't understand how to conserve mana. I've run both my 85s through dungeons (Havent slept for the last 40 hours....no lie) and both healers have to drink after every decent trash pull. I'm sure as time goes on and gear gets better we won't

Now I think im waffling on. Paladins are the 'all rounders' in cata whereas shaman are the raid healers and disc priests are the tankhealers. On this basis I would go pally but don't expect to be better than disc at tank healing or shamans at raid healing
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Played all 4 @ 85

Pally>Shammy>Druid>>>>>>Priest

Hell I dont even consider Priests to be a healing class anymore to be honest. Its shadow or nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Iv'e pretty much seen qq's from each heal class so take your pick
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Its too early into the new expansion to say which class is the best for raids. Priests are pretty rough right now and I cant speak for other classes but to be honest, I JUST hit 85 3 days ago, so I dont remember anything ever being easy while wearing all greens and blues.
Edited by Insheadii on 12/10/2010 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/10/2010 6:08 PMPosted by Kaysi
Iv'e pretty much seen qq's from each heal class so take your pick

Yea, seems like every healing class is complaining about how every other healing class is better than them.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
[Q]Pally>Shammy>Druid>>>>>>Priest[/Q]

No priests are fine. It's bad tanks and ucapable dps!
The only time I go oom is when the dps fail at mechanics or just simply suck at doing the easiest thing in the game!!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly, just pick one. Pretty much everyone is in the same boat right now and if any healer seriously lags behind Blizzard will eventually buff them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]